8. Euphoria

"Hyung?" Jimin asked when he entered the mansion the driver had totally disappeared. He looks at the time on his watch to find that indeed it is the time they set for the date. 10 pm.

Then Yoongi stumbled his way towards the boy making him lose his footing for a moment then he walked back. Hesitantly, Jimin followed the elder boy into the lounge area.
"Mhuummhhh" grumbled the elder but Jimin couldn't make out what he said.
With a raised eyebrow Jimin asked him,

"Aren't you Taemin's Boss? What are you doing here? How'd you get here? Where is-"
Jimin moved closer towards the brunette and sat beside him repeating the question but was stopped midsentence. "Shut Up!" Shouted the elder clasping his ears as they'd burned.

Panicked, Jimin leaned over the elder boy to examine what was wrong, concern lacing his words. Had Jimin known what was to happen next he wouldn't have even went there that night.

The elder smacked his lips harshly against the younger boys as he roughly held his face in his hands. Jimin, surprised by the sudden kiss, stood still for a moment. When he regained his bearings he firmly pushed the elder away steadying his legs that had turned jelly..

No it wasn't his first kiss. But it was a kiss from stranger.

He pulled away and  tried to move away but a hand clutched his wrist refusing to let go.
Yoongi stared at him in his drugged out stupor before pulling him closer. He leaned in again and softly kissed Jimin, who this time responded with a shove . The kiss soon turned to hungry, lusty one as Yoongi grabbed the boy's face in his hands and ran his tongue along his lower lip asking for entry.

Jimin tried to push the elder's hands away from groping his body but he found himself incapable of it. Jimin was buff, that was true, but it was also true that he was weak. Very weak. He had been going on today straight on an empty stomach. So it was understood that he couldn't escape this man's vicelike grip.

Fearing for worse Jimin started to panic, "Sir! Sir. You need to let go. You're not in you right mind! Sir! Sir listen to me." His hand brushed the younger's nipple teasingly.

"Where is taemin Hyung!. I'm his boyfriend and today we-" Yoongi brought his hand under Jimin's shirt, tracing his defined abs. "Stop it Sir!"
Jimin shoved Yoongi away, leaving as he looked at the lust-filled eyes of his BOYFRIEND'S BOSS.