14. Awakening

It had been two weeks since taehyung took jimin home. Jimin was sleeping most of the time and if not sleeping then screaming. Now today he ran out of groceries. He went to super market as jimin went to sleep a few minutes ago. And according to jimin's routine this week he will probably sleep till night. He was walking Infront of pharmacy when he remembered his heat was due this week. He should take suppressants as he know jungkook will understand.

He noticed that jimin wasn't taking his pink coloured pill he took for depression since he was 10 years old. Maybe that's why jimin is feeling depressed and nauseous all the time. He thought to ask jimin for that pill's name so he can get it for him.

He was about to enter the pharmacy when he was pulled into the nearby alley by Yoongi.

"Where is jimin? I need to talk to him." At this firstly taehyung was startled but then he slapped Yoongi hard.

“how dare you ask about jiminie when you made him like this. He is miserable because of you. He cannot sleep at night and-" he was about to say something but was interrupted by Yoongi who held his hand against jimin's mouth.

"Shhhh. I know and I'm terribly sorry. But please can you help me? I want to make it right. I was drunk that night and I thought he was someone else. Please? Not for me but your friend also who I think isn't human." At this taehyung's eyes widened. "I know it's random but I think he is my mate. And I don't think wolfs have human mates." Yoongi explained.

"So please let me talk to him. Please" there was a certain desperation in alpha's voice which made taehyung think. Sometimes he also felt Jimin was a werewolf because of a hint of jasmine and peaches in jimin's scent occasionally. But it never stuck so taehyung always thought jimin used a perfume.

But he had to ask his best friend before letting his rapist talk to him.

"I'll ask jimin first then call you. Give me your number." Taehyung said after a while.
At which Yoongi gave taehyung his number and looked him in the eyes.

"Please talk to him. I wanna apologize and please try to understand I wasn't in my right mind." He said this and walked away leaving taehyung alone on that alley ALONE.