11. Aftermath

Aftermath

"Hey-..." the elder tried to touch the boy who was sitting in the corner of the room balled up into a crying mess. Yoongi woke up with the sound of faint sniffling. Firstly he was confused but then some scenes flashed Infront of him and he remembered.

When he got closer, Jimin flinched and recoiled at the sight of the elder's hand hovering above his head.
Jimin tried to further hide into the wall, if that was possible when Yoongi crouched beside him. He tried to hide his face into the corner. Trying to hide himself as much as he could.
It pained the elder, to see someone shivering and sobbing uncontrollably in his presence. It pained Yoongi to look at the long scars that ran down his mate's back caused by his nails. It hurt to hear the younger boy whimper each time he moved causing his lower body to ache. And it felt horrible to know that he was the one who caused this.

An alpha can sense his mate from the scent of their body and today yoongi has sensed his mate when he met jimin for the first time. But he didn't know why a human was his mate. It was unheard of. So he told Taemin to let jimin came to his house to talk. But before that in evening while exectives meeting he saw hoseok and Minho so he lost his mind and drank a lot. After that everything is a little blurr to him.
But now he thinks he know what he did.

Yoongi inched a little closer only to hear a terrified whimper escape the boy's lips. Jimin's entire body was shaking and he was in fear of the elder.
His lips were bruised and red. Eyes puffy from no sleep and crying. His wrists had red angry fingerprints of the elder's on them. And his back was scratched and bleeding.
A tear slipped his eyes when the elder looked away from the sobbing boy to where he sat. He had hurt his mate. And now yoongi was the terrible person alive. Raped his own mate. He was a cruel and emotionless person but he was never a raper. He was very confused and angry at himself.

Dried blood covered Jimin's thighs, pajamas and the floor beneath him.
The memories of the previous night out streamed in front of Yoongi's eyes, as he sat besides his weeping mate.

Yoongi had no idea what he was doing as he sat on floor. When he tried to apologize to jimin the boy screamed so hard that yoongi thought boy had hurt his vocal cords.

Yoongi tried to think of ways but then settled to the thought of talking to his best friend namjoon. Namjoon is of great HELP.