12. Back Home

Jimin doesn't remember much of that night or he doesn't want to. He'd tried meticulously, for past three days, to forget what happened. But he wouldn't. He couldn't. And so he remembers. Not much, but enough to piece the bits together, enough to remember the horror, the pain, the tears and the hands and all of what he wishes he could forget most.

He remembers going towards the mansion in the car thinking he was going towards their date.

He remembers admiring the sun set, the sky turning a deep purple as the sun slid down, down, down. He remembers admiring it, his phone out and ready to take the pictures. But then all went to hell in a phase. He remembers trying, politely, to tell boss off. He used "I have a boyfriend" and "Please sir", but nothing could persuade the that ruthless alpha. He was rude and determined.

He remembers being pushed, shoved and slammed into the walls of the lounge. He remembers his hands on his jeans and the pain in his throat, screaming as Alpha undressed him.

And then, most of all, he remembers the pain. The bruises and the sharp sting of something entering him, dry and unprecedented. He remembers the hands on his throat and his stomach and his thighs, the mouth hovering over his mating mark and the mouth trapping his screams. He remembers biting down on his tongue, and the mind-altering punch that came after. He remembers begging. Pleading. Wishing. Hoping. Praying that he'd leave, end it at this.

but the alpha didn't. He continued until Jimin was bleeding and rubbed raw where it'd been pressed against the bed's board, until his legs were numb and his tears had long ago run dry. Then, finally, did he stopped.

Jimin remembers feeling dirty, inhuman. He remembers breaking out into body-shaking sobs, each hurting him a little more than the last.

He remembers laying there, half naked and bleeding, and thinking, taemin hyung will never love me the same

he still thinks that yoongi tricked him and taemin will not take jimin back now. Now he is pressed against taehyung whom Yoongi's mother called after finding jimin naked and bleeding on Yoongi's bedroom floor. She was so ashamed that she slapped Yoongi several times along with kicking him out of the house right after. She then noticed missed calls on jimin's phone and called his best friend.

Now Jimin's Breath is shortening while his best friend assures him that they'll talk to Taemin about this. And he'll be OKAY.