4. Sexy Times

Taehyung shouted in phone and then jimin was disgusted by the sounds of groans. He must've slapped jungkook hard in excitement.

"Seriously Dude. After all these years. My god. Jiminie you are going to lose your v-card and I'm so happy for you. You finally can be my bitch. You bitch" taehyung shouted excitedly.

Jimin flinched and held the phone away from his ears. But decided to tell taehyung to come and help him.

"Please Tae. Can you please come and help me. I don't know how to prepare for this. And all that."

Taehyung cut the call. It means he is on his way. What would jimin do without his best friend.

-------------------

Taemin told the secretary of yoongi that CEO called for him and the girl call intercom to confirm and let's Taemin enter.

He entered and flinched seeing his brother lying beaten on the floor.

Before he could step forward he heard yoongi's cold voice.

"Don't step forward or I'll do the same to you. I had my suspicions but yesterday night my advisor confirmed that you are a spy of Kang Seojunmy rival pack. And I'd like if you start talking now, you traitor or spy. Whatever you are."

Taemin was stunned now. He penetrated this territory to help kangs bring mins down and in turn he would get the position he always wanted. Kang Alpha's Right man. But then he met the sweetest human and fell in love with that fluff ball and even forgot the mission months ago totally. But now his own omega brother beaten badly reminded him of his mission. He knew he fucked up and he had to save his brother.

"Please sir. You can have me but spare my baby brother. I will do anything you ask me. Just spare my brother." Taemin begged and at this yoongi smirked.

"Anything you say?"

"Yes anything! Just let him go. Let my brother walk away and I'll do anything."

"I have a deal. You can walk away with your brother from my territory if you agree to hand your boyfriend over to me."

"What do you mean? My boyfriend is a human and I don't think he is of any use to you. I'm just keeping him around for fun. He is not like us. He can't-"

"It is for me to think. Just tell me we have a deal or not?"
Yoongi asked irritated.

"You promise you won't harm us? Me and my brother?"

"Yes."

"Okay, deal."

"And you'll let your boyfriend go just like that? no resistance? He was quite proud to be your boyfriend I think? He will be so disappointed."
Yoongi said showing fake concern.

"It is of no concern to me now. He is not important than my family. We have a rule and I stand by that. Bros before Hoes." Taemin nervously chuckled he was still in disbelief. At this yoongi laughed and asked him.

"Call your boyfriend. You have to say something to him before your DISAPPEARANCE"