5. Betrayal

Jimin was stunned. Taehyung did his experimental make-up and jungkook tried to selected his outfit for tonight. Now he was looking ethernal. Jimin couldn't believe his eyes.

Jimin tried not to-he really did-but his own feelings betrayed him, and a squeal escapes his lips, legs kicking out in glee at the reminder of their day today. Despite what he'd said to Taehyung regarding all this and Taemin being the one taking his innocence he felt a little unprepared. Taemin was obviously trying, showing interest in wanting to know Jimin better and wait for him, but it was on jimin to fulfill his needs as he is jimin's boyfriend.
Jimin don't want to disappoint him further.

Taehyung shouted something which pulled jimin out of his phase.

"Jiminie call taemin. Tell him you want to go out tonight. Go on a date first and then tell him you are ready and return home and do the deed." Taehyung smirked at the end but then he was serious all of the sudden.

"jiminie. You are sweating. Are you sure- "

"Tae. Please don't confuse me it's just I have a test in today's class and I'm about to leave for that and I promise I'm ready and-" jimin was cut mid sentence by ringing of his phone.

When he picked up his phone from side table he saw Taemin was calling. He answered the call immediately.

"Hey babe. I'm thinking of a date tonight. To make up for my behaviour today? Please don't be mad-"

Jimin quickly shushed him.

"No. No it's okay. You made up for that by send me home in a office car. I didn't know you had that protocol but Yes. I'll on a date with you tonight." Jimin was squealing inside.

First Taemin got quiet but then he sighed deeply and continued.

"Okay babe. I'll send a car for you then get in that car and come meet me. I have a lot planned out for today. And- ,,,,,,"

He paused and said in a pained voice

" It's nothing. I'll see you tonight then."
Jimin smiled at that. "Okay. I'll see you tonight babe. "

When jimin got off the phone taehyung took his hand in his and looked jimin in the eye.

"You sure about this right minie? " And at this jimin smiled warmly and taehyung didn't say ANYTHING.