6. Surprise

When Taemin got off the call with jimin he turned to yoongi and said with clenched teeth.

"Now. I've said all that to jimin. He will be ready for you to take him home. Now release us. We are going back to our pack. And please don't hurt him. It'll be his-"
Taemin was shut up by yoongi's growl.

"Leave right now and I'll spare your life. And don't even think about contacting jimin to warn him about today. I'll find you two again and will kill you both. Now get out of my office." Yoongi said and went outside of his office to call his driver to tell him about picking up jimin in evening.

He was just going to talk to jimin about the arrangement of fake dating. Nothing else. Right???

-------------------------------

Taehyung practically played dress up with Jimin, ignoring his pleas and complaints. Jimin’s only one  class for today had ended early due to a test, and when he’d come home to just take a quick shower and maybe laze around until his meet up time with Taemin, Taehyung had arrived loudly and set to work, pulling all of Jimin’s clothes out of his wardrobe and squinting at them.

“Taehyung, come on, I know I should look good, but there’s no need for the—drop the tight leather pants!” Jimin practically shoots forward, grabbing his exclusively-for-party-but-never-used pants and tugging them away from Taehyung’s hands. He huffs out a breath petulantly, narrowing his eyes at the taller boy. “I’m going to a date, not to a fucking night club!”

“But you need to look hot! How are you going to get laid if you don’t dress up?” Taehyung pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.
Jimin rolls his eyes, feeling the tiniest hint of blush creeping up his chest but at this point he’s already used to Taehyung’s tactlessness. He shakes his head, reaching into the mountain of clothes on his bed and rummaging for a bit. “It’s not our first date, you ass.”
“But you think you’re boyfriends in your past life you told me —and I'm pretty sure your past selves have already banged and all,” Taehyung mumbles, slumping down on the floor and sighing.

“Th-that’s different,” Jimin mutters, shaking away the thoughts of taemin and him doing things.

'Oh my God. He's not ready yet' he thought to HIMSELF.