Chapter 5

"I've enrolled you in a school close by," dad said as we sat at the table eating breakfast.

I nodded shoving the spoon loaded with cereal in my mouth.

"You start tomorrow, get the stuff you need today then be at the warehouse at five," he said continuing to read the newspaper which rested on the table.

"Yes boss," I hummed as I finished eating.

Luckily we had the cars sent here the day before yesterday as we were supposed to be moving here today. He had them delivered to this house before we arrived, again, he moves quickly.

I grabbed my wallet and jogged to the garage and got into my car. Since I had to go shopping for clothes I would grab the school supplies too. Summer had officially ended and I was a bit disappointed by the thought of returning to school. Yesterday I saw a mall so I decided to head there to do my shopping.

When I got there it was packed of people and teens surely doing late shopping for back to school and I groaned as I hated shopping.

3 hours later....

Finally! I got everything I needed and stuffed all the bags in the back. I decided to get some food before I went home and since the mall was crowded I opted for a diner I saw last night.

When I got there, I ordered then sat in a booth scanning through my new phone and setting up whatever I needed to. I saw someone take a seat opposite of me and they were just staring making me groan. I didn't look up hoping they would go away but five minutes later I looked up at the person.

It was a boy. He smiled and rested his elbows on the table and put his chin on his plams.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked raising a brow at him.

He's really hot, not going to lie. He had loose light brown curls which sat at the top of his head while the back can  into a fade and it sorta fell like bangs infront of his forehead. A well defined jawline and beautiful deep blue eyes which held mischief in them. Tanned, looked somewhat Italian or Spanish who knows.

"Can you just smile and pretend we're having a nice conversation? Please, see that girl over there, she's a clingy,  obsessed bitch from school and she saw me and I'm trying to get the fuck away," he said smiling but in a pleading tone.

I chuckled and looked over where he nodded at and surely there was a girl glaring at me.

"Whatever man, ima help a brotha out," I chuckled as I said in the most ghettoest accent I could, making him facepalm.

"Great, another weirdo," he muttered making me snicker.

"Says the boy who sat infront of me for five minutes," I mumbled back and he gasped.

"I was tryna hide!" He said faking offence.

"Yeah, me too, i was thinking real hard and hoped to god I camouflaged with the seat because you were creepy," I grinned making him huff.

"Right, sorry about that, what's your name by the way?" He asked with a genuine smile.

"Hunter, yours?" I responded looking at him.

"Klaus," he said giving a childish salute making me smile.

"Well Santa Klaus, your creeper just stormed the fuck out of here, let's hope she isn't waiting for me outside, if looks could kill," I shuddered and he snickered.

"I wouldn't doubt it, she's crazy," he whispered wide eyed.

"Stop scaring me man," I exclaimed and he grinned.

"If she is when you're leaving just throw your ear ring at her, shiny stuff distracts them and run," he laughed making me laugh.

Another guy approached the table and didn't even acknowledge me.

"Come on man, we gotta go," he said before walking out the door.

He sighed before flashing me a smile.

"Nice meeting you Hunter, you saved me, I'll see you around," he said and I nodded.

"I hope not," I said and he pouted before I smiled.

"Byeee," he said looking out teh window where his friend was glaring at him.

"Later," I smiled and he left.

Where the hell is my food? As if on cue the waitress came from behind me a placed it on my table with a warm smile.

"Here you go love, call me if you need anything," she smiled before leaving.

I dug in and listened to the music playing until I finished since I had nothing better to do. After eating I paid and thanked the waitress before leaving and made sure to tip her good.
She was nice, if I haf to deal with so many people everyday I'd be fucking sour.

I made my way home and found my father waiting for me in the living room.

"Sit," he said I'm a harsh tone and I sighed taking a seat.

What the fuck does he want?

"Now, you'll be  starting a new school tomorrow and I expect good grades as per usual, no trouble and absolutely no getting expelled, there will be serious consequences if you fail to follow any of those rules," he warned and I groaned.

"Good grades is a must, I don't want to be a fucking idiot, can't get expelled you would fix that, if someone fucks with me boss, no promises," I said getting up and walking out the door.

"Hunter!" He yelled making me stop.

"Yes boss?" I answered not turning around.

I heard him walk up to me and I turned to face him.

"Watch your fucking language around me child, I'm not your friend. Did I say to take shit? My heir is to stand for herself not take crap from anyone," he said making me chuckle.

"Wonder where I got it from," I said grinning.

"Hunter," he said in a warning tone.

"Yes boss?" I replied wearily.

"Ten fucking laps around the house, now," he said and I took a deep breath and nodded.

I dropped my bags on the floor and bolted out the door. Fucking laps my ass, Im already fucking tired! I would just go sit by the gate and come back ten minutes from now. Just as I got the idea, he came outside and stood by the door with his hands behind his back to 'supervise'.

For fucks sake! Then again, he's back to normal so I guess that's okay.

I made my laps with him making sure it was done and occasionally yelling at me to speed up. I cursed up a storm at the back of the house and smiled as I passed him ticking him off. When I was done I pushed past him and went inside but the punishments weren't done.

"Fifty now," he said sternly and I dropped to the floor and started doing pushups.

"Back straight!" He growled sticking his foot under my stomach and raising me up so my back would be straight.

I really dislike this man.

Everytime I would reach ten he would say I did one wrong and to start over and I knew I didn't. So a hundred pushups later I was finally done.

I got uo and dusted off my hands and proceeded to my room but he stopped me.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked amused.

"Where does it look like?" I asked in a 'duh' time and he shook his head and sighed.

"I'm not done, meet me in the gym," he said and I knew I was in for a beat down.

I ran up to my room and changed into sweats and a hoodie then ran back down to the gym where he was waiting. Teh only time I ever see him without a suit is when he's is sparring with me or teaching me to fight. He was dressed in his normal white Tshirt and a football shorts and his hands were wrapped.

For an old dude he was incredibly strong but I've learnt that even though I know everything he does, he will always have you floored when you least expect it.