Chapter 21

"Boss! There's blood coming out the back, are you hit?" Kai asked worriedly.

Can't be me, I tied my arm so it wouldn't bleed.

"I shot a guy who was on guard inside here, guess the blood finally reached the door," I chuckled and she sighed.

The adrenaline was pumping as I couldn't feel anything honestly.

"Hunt, give me good news," Theo said.

"No can do, you didn't download the kill Theo, Now I'm doing that, within the next five minutes, I can hit the killswitch which would shut down in ten seconds," I said and he groaned.

"Fuck I gave you the wrong phone, I downloaded it, do you want me come round back?" He asked and I sighed.

"No, it's almost done, did you guys shake em all?" I asked not hearing gunshots anymore.

"No, the bikers are fucking around, we got this boss," Kai said and I took a deep breath growing impatient.

The loud beep of the phone made me squeal.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled hitting the kill.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2

"What the fuck happened!" I exclaimed as the phone paused on two.

"What's wrong?" Klaus asked confused.

"It just paused, its not supposed to do that!" I growled walking to the back window once again.

"So no one fucking saw that biker with a signal jammer!" I yelled looking at the fucker swerving in the back of everyone. I grabbed my gun and smashed the back window open, taking my aim.

I took a slow breath and shot that jammer straight out his hand which got crushed under his back wheel.

1

I heard it shut down and I smiled.

"Fuck yeah we did it guys!" I said grinning.

"Its not over, I'm at the front, Hunter, hijack!" Theo said and I felt the van slowing down.

"On it, Kai, Klaus, watch my back, I'm already shot, those guys would be on me," I said opening the sunroof.

"They're only four left, we got you," Klaus said as I climbed on the roof.

I stayed low but the guys driving caught wind of me and started swerving. Fuck, there's noting to grip but the sunroof!

"Hunter, are you alright up there?" Kai asked and I shot a thumbs up and I heard them chuckle but I immediately put it back down because bullets were already flying at my hand.

"That's it, we cleaned the escorts," Klaus sighed and I grinned getting up and stooping.

"Theo, Klaus, sandwich them, they're swerving too much," I ordered and they both pulled in the opposite lanes and Theo braked while Klaus sped up until the van was sandwhiched.

I sprinted to the hood and shot both mirror off the sides. I shot at the passenger through the roof, emptying a clip on him then swung through the window and landed inside, now face to face with the driver.

He went to grab his gun but I punched him with my brass knuckles causing him to let go of the steering wheel making me grip it with one hand. I opened the door and kicked his ass onto the road then scooted over.

"Woah! What the fuck Hunter!" Klaus snickered.

"What?" I grinned.

"I almost ran him over," Klaus sighed making me chuckle.