Chapter 6

"Here," he said throwing the wrap at me and I caught it effortlessly.

I tightly wrapped my hands and got into a fight stance. We circled each other and he finally threw a punch which I dodged and countered landing him on his ribs.

He seemed impressed momentarily but threw one, catching me on my shoulder since I wasn't fast enough. I don't feel like fighting so I'm just going to let him win easily.

He swiped his foot under mine and sent me to the floor and grabbed my hoodie pulling me to my feet but not without a slap upside the head.

"Stop fucking around and fight, if you end up on the ground one more time I will beat the shit out of you," he growled and I gritted my teeth nodding at him.

Okay Boss, you're fucked.

I cracked my neck and we started circling each other once more. He wouldn't start it this time, I'm going for it. I threw a left hook and he ducked jabbing me in my stomach really hard but before he could raise up I hit him a knee to his skull sending him stumbling backwards.

Whenever I actually hurt him he'll get angry and we would literally fight for real giving each other black eyes and broken noses and split lips.  From the look he had on his face, I knew it was about to go down...... Or me, to be honest.

He straightened up and gave an evil smile.

Oh shit, here we good my father was about to kick my ass all the way back from where I came from....... I shall not name where out of respect for my dead mother.

He swung at me but I shifted catching his jaw with my elbow. He grabbed my elbow on impact and pulled me by my arm infront of him and used his other hand to fake a jab at my face and when I blocked he hit me hard in my stomach. I kicked his knee making him let me go and he dropped on his knees allowing me to deliver a kick to his head but he caught my foot and flipped me over him and i lamded on my back but he turned so fast then flipped me over pinning my arm behind my back and rested his knee under my arm on my back and delivered a hard blow to my shoulder. I used my foot and brought it up between his stomach and my back and turned kicking him off me and quickly got to my feet.

He lunged at me hitting a combo of a left hook, right hook and a roundhouse kick sending me to the  floor. My head was throbbing but I scrambled to my feet angrier than the devil and jumped on him sending him to the floor and rested my knee on his rib and put all my weight down hearing a satisfying snap as I threw punch after punch at his arm he was using to block his face.

He used one to twist my hoodie into his fist , now squeezing me and threw me off him still attached to his hand and got on one knee pulling me back straight into his fist busting my bottom lip open. The blood gushed out falling on his white wrap and I wrapped my leg around his arm putting him into a lock and pulled against his arm as it was still wrapped against my hoodie. He used his free hand to punch my leg making me let him go and he quickly got up grabbing me and throwing me at the wall. I fell to the floor on my side and he ran to me and kicked my ribs. I grabbed his foot on impact with my rib and hooked my foot behind his knee and pulled my leg in making him drop to his knee and I raised the leg I was gripping as I got up making him lie flat on his back before I stomped on his ribs which I cracked earlier making him curse.

He withdrew his leg and kicked me straight in the gut making me raise off the floor and fall forward on top of him but he rolled from under me just before I fell. We both sprang to our feet and at the same time punched each other in the face causing the both of us to fall back flat on our backs.

We just lied there on the ground stunned and not moving. Out of nowhere we both started laughing and couldn't stop.

I sat up and so did he but as we made eye contact we burst into another fit of laughter. It was the first time we ever did a double punch and it was hilarious. His face was starting to bruise and I'm sure mine was too. I know he broke a rib after all those jabs at my stomach and I know I broke a few of his.

The adrenaline was pumping and we both couldn't feel as much pain as we should but we felt it.

"You're still shit," he chuckled getting to his feet and he offered me his hand to pull me up.

Deciding not to be petty I reached for it but he withdrew his hand grinning.

"Get your ass up yourself," he said clutching his ribs.

No problem, after that asswhooping you got, I'd be salty too.

I pushed myself off the floor and immediately felt something in my stomach pull making me groan.

"Don't expect any grandchildren man, I'm your son from now on, your gay son," I groaned clutching my stomach.

He couldn't help but laugh which made me laugh as I had the tendency to say the stupidest shit at any given moment.

"Wait, you're a girl? Huh, never noticed," he shrugged and I clicked my tongue as I shook my head.

"Asshole," I muttered under my breath and he snapped his head at me.

"Want some more laps?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"Only if you're doing them with me boss, if not no fucking way," I grinned knowing he wouldn't give me laps solely because I will refuse to do them  and he knew it.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Stop bleeding on my fucking floor, go clean yourself up, you look like  fucking shit.... As usual," He said and I grinned.

He seems to be in a good mood today, a really good mood, what crawled up his ass?

I walked to the door but stopped as I had to get the last word.

"Boss?" I called looking over my shoulder.

"What?!" He growled.

"Go get a check up, I think when I tackled you that day you fucking hit your head really hard, or maybe you're dying or some shit, you're not yourself, go get a check up man," I said grinning as I walked out the door.

Truth be told, it's starting to scare me. I hate that man and we have no type of family relationship nor got along. Yeah we bicker but never like that where we get a laugh out of it.

"Punk," I heard him say in the distance making me chuckle.

There we go again, he's making me laugh, what the fuck?