Chapter 9

When we walked out of the classroom still buzzed, she grabbed my schedule and notified me that we both had classes together for the whole day which was actually really cool.

We literally spoke the whole time for the rest of our classes because the teachers all did the same thing with their speeches until the bell rang for lunch. All my mind could think about was food.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classroom as my stomach was calling for yummy food and I had the munchies.

"Fooddd," I groaned and she laughed stopping making me stop.

"Why are you laughing? You're unnecessarily starving me here," I complained and she sighed.

"Do you even know where the cafe is?" She asked and I grinned seepishliy.

"Well, lead the way then sir," I said and she rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"The cafe's at the end of the hall, bet I could beat you there," she said with a childish smile.

"Hell yeah, race?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ready,"

"Set"

"Go!" I yelled and we both sprinted off.

I left her in the dust but she stopped leaving me confused and yelled something but it was too late.

The floor was wet and I couldn't stop as it was slippery and flew right into the doors pushing it open, falling straight on top of someone landing on the floor with the person under me.

"Oh fuck Hunter you alright?!" I heard her ask as she walked in but all I could do was groan.

I may have broken another rib, or possibly my entire ribcage.

"So, um you need to get up, like right now and run," she said wide eyed and I looked at her confused.

A pair of hands pushed me to the floor and I sat up now staring at some timbs.

My eyes trailed up to reveal a guy who looked like he was about to kill me. His face was stone cold and he was shooting daggers at me through his eyes.

I got up and gave a awkward chuckle and he just glared at me in return.

"Dude I'm....

I got cut off by his hand which took me by surprise.

"Get the fuck out of my way you retard," he growled and I gasped.

This bitch didn't just....

Gia grabbed my arm and attempted pulling me away but I shook off her hand and walked close to him.

"Why are you such a fucking asshole?" I asked pulling his sleeve to make him face me.

He called me a retard, I was going to apologize! 

He began walking up to me and he was getting too close so I backup only to hit the wall behind me and his arms rested on the walls on either side of me.

I was looking down at the space between us when he whispered something taking me by surprise.

"You don't want to fuck with me princess," he said lowly and I snapped my head towards him.

He sounds so familiar but the Highness in me refused to acknowledge it further.

"Mayn, shut the fuck up," I said pushing him away and flipping him off.

He looked shocked yet somewhat amused. The loud gasps that could be heard all around made me realize I probably just swore and shoved either the bully, the badboy or both.