Chapter 19

I pretended to scroll through my phone and left my earpiece running so the rest of them could hear the conversation.

So far they've been discussing some type of money transaction. They're all speaking in Arabic and thankfully it was one of the many languages my father forced me to learn. 

"Guys we have a problem," Klaus said through the earpiece.

"What's up?" Kai asked.

"I found out that Abbas isn't the one who is sending the bomb to us, he just stole it to sell it," Klaus said and I now understood what was happening.

They were bidding on the weapon!

"That means they're going to be moving this tonight," Theo said coming to realization.

"We need to find it and disable it if not we intercept the move and disable it," Kai said and the boys agreed.

"Hunter, we need you, can you get a GPS to lead us directly to the bomb?" Klaus asked and I sighed.

Message

Groupchat (Kai, Asshat 1, Asshat 2, Me)

Me - No you fucking asshole, do you think we would be doing all this if I did! The bomb is here its underground! We need to find a way to it! Abbas or those girls would give us some type of clue as to where to go to locate it! That's why we're fucking doing this!

Asshat 1 - just asking dumbass, by the way he's looking at you!

I immediately took off my phone and sighed looking down at the bar.

"I'm almost finished love, I'm sorry to keep you waiting," he said and I smiled reassured him I was fine then took another sip from my glass.

I listened to them and the leader of the West side wolves bidded a whopping 10 million outbidding the rest.

My bomb is worth twenty million, these imbiciles dont even know its worth?!

Wait, which of these leaders initials is K.K?

Quintino Bastier - West side wolves

Lara Amino - The shadows

Devon Coxx - The acid family

Kadence Kingston - The Scorpions

Bingo.

Message

Groupchat (Kai, Asshat 1,Asshat 2, Me)

Me- Theo! Kadence Kingston!!  He's here and is bidding on the bomb! Find out his connection or history with nothing mafias from the Dons!

Asshat 1- Holy shit! On it!

Asshat 2 - Guys, I need backup!

Kai - What's wrong!?

Asshat 2 - I'm following Tamana, she's heading to the back of the club.

Asshat 1 - I'm here with Sai, I got you bro.

Kai - I'll keep watch on Hunt, guys be careful!

Me - Theo forget about finding out Kingston is history, Kai jump on it, Theo do what you have to, I need that info now.

Asshat 1 - Ight bet, Klaus, how far are you?

Asshat 2 - I see you, look to your left.