Chapter 18

2 Hours Later

"So how long are you gonna leave them there?" Kai asked shoving a fist full of popcorn in her mouth.

"I guess we could let them go now, im bored," I sighed getting up and stretching.

I untied Klaus first and honestly they both are well enough trained to have gotten out already.

"Your fucking perfume tastes like shit," Klaus spat as he threw my bandana at me.

All perfumes honey.

I hesitated a bit before opening the door for Theo unsure of what he would do but I ended up not giving a shit and let him in.

"I fucking hate you," he growled and I gasped.

No way, it can't be. His Italian accent shone through and he sounded just like Diablo. I immediately looked at his eyes but they weren't the silvery, grey ones Diablo had. I wore contacts too, I examined him closer and sure enough they were contacts!

When ever I was around outsiders I hid my accent, my spanish accent since I grew up in Colombia and moved here when I was five. He must do the same so people wouldn't figure out who he was. He groaned realizing what he had done and I raised a brow at him. I decided against saying anything and shuddered because I thought Diablo was hot before he ended up being fucking Theo. It makes so much sense, he has ties to the Italian mafia and they would have sent the best, Diablo, just like how my father sent me.

"What the fuck is your problem asshat?" He asked waving his hand infront of my face.

I snapped out of it and swatted away his hand.

"Kai, I'm not sleeping in the same room as him, I order you to come back here," I said seriously and she gave me a disappointing look.

"But..

"Now Kai!" I yelled and she huffed pulling Klaus out the room and slammed the door.

I heard her dramatically slam the door im the next room and twisted the lock so damn hard I heard it in our room. Guess she's not obeying my command then.

"Yikes, that's exactly how Klaus reacted when I ordered him to stay with me, he slammed the door in my face and locked it, maybe they're in..... Love," he shuddered making me chuckle.

Just as I was about to speak a drop of blood fell from his broken nose onto his shirt then his hand and he looked down questionably.

"Great," he growled walking to the bathroom.

Holy shit, he's fucking Diablo! I fucking broke his nose and I feel so good right now you won't believe but I still don't want to stay with him.

After ten minutes he came out dressed to impress and all cleaned up.

"We leave next half hour get dressed, I'll go tell the lovebirds," he said walking out the door.

The plan was to go to the Red Lady which is a night club and find Abbas. Both Kai and I would try our luck at seducing him and get information while we drunken him. The boys would be our bodyguards and keep an eye incase something went wrong while they try their charms on two of Abbas' female soldiers who were often seen in the club. We did a bit of research and got intel on them.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth and changed into a fitted black dress which had a deep front cut showing alot of cleavage. Elegant yet sexy and loosely curled my hair leaving it loose. I out on some makeup to cover my bruised face and a pair of black four inch open-toe heels and a pair of diamond studs accompanied by some small pearl necklace for the older woman look. I'm only sixteen so I needed to look the part. I finished off my makeup with a bold dark red matte lip and grabbed my gold clutch which matched the little gold details on my shoe.