Chapter 36

THEO'S POV

I practically ran into the warehouse and almost fell as I was completely out of breath.

Everyone surrounded me and I just met eyes with Don Alpha and he knew immediately.

"Where is she!" Don Alpha yelled and it actually made me a bit scared seeing the normally composed man look like he was about to raise hell.

"She's at their base....I'm sorry....I tried but she didn't make it over the gate in time," I said burying my face in my palms.

I had to make sure I wasn't being followed before I went back to base.

As soon as I walked in without her Don Alpha went ballistic.

I was supposed to come back here with her. That's what I was told when Dad said to go help her.

"Is she fucking dead!?" He asked seemingly calmer than before.

"Not when I left her, we need to get her back NOW!" I growled and the whole room got silent.

"Come on! Let's go! We're storming now! We have to get her!" I yelled startling everyone.

"They probably killed her already," Pablo said softly and we both snapped our heads to him knowing we were all thinking it, yet hoping that wasn't the case.

"What happened? Where's Hunter?" Kai said running in with Klaus following behind her.

"She got left behind," Don Alpha said walking to the door.

"Son, you're bleeding," Dad said pulling off my jacket inspecting my wound.

He immediately called the doc and Don Alpha started making calls.

Hunter please be alive.

"We're wasting fucking time!" I growled getting up and walking towards the exit but Don Alpha pulled me back.

Pablo, Kai, Don Alpha and Damon were all huddled together and all I could think about was seeing her helpless body lying on the ground.

"Send in team Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo! I want everyone here Asap! We're getting her back tonight dead or alive! Wait son, we're getting her back together," Don Alpha said and it eased my anger a bit.

Don Alpha's phone started ringing and he looked like he was about to trip.

"Its her," he said looking at the caller ID.

Everyone got silent and he answered.

"Where are you?" He asked calmly.

"Papa.......I love you, I want you to know that. Mission accomplished, I'm sorry," she said calmly and the voices of people and gunshots littered the call, then an explosion.

"Hunter?Hunter answer me! Hunter! Please," he said frantically into the phone but the line had went dead.

Don Alpha fell on a chair and just sat there frozen.

We all just stood there frozen for what felt like eternity.

"Guys...." Klaus said watching his phone.

He turned on the TV.

"This just in, Breaking news, The Dubai Imports warehouse at Port Estate was reported to have had an explosion. The company which deals in weapons distribution contained over 10million in various explosive substances including gunpowder and already packaged to ship hand grenades and bombs. According to reports, it is alleged that an electrical fire may have spread igniting the flammable and explosive substances which sent the entire building into ash. Cheif fire officer Mr.Derick Johan says that they have yet to put the flames out and to expect no survivors as the entire building had collapsed. As of now the Morgan Hope fire station has dispatched all officers to attend to the warehouse. The building is a complete rubble and flames are still yet to be put out. Here's live footage of the scene.