Chapter 26

"Why are we here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Theo, the mall isn't even open as yet," I grinned and his jaws dropped.

"You're serious!? Dudeeee that's fucked up," he said in a childish tone looking like his world just fell apart and I couldn't helo but laugh.

"Urm, oh! I know! The cafe!" He said and I grinned at his excitement.

"We're gonna starve if you keep smiling there like an idiot," I sighed and he frowned.

"Whateverr," he mumbled pulling out of the parking lot and this time I held onto something making him laugh.

When we finally got to the cafe it was only half eight.

We got out and walked side by side into the cafe which was pretty full.

We ordered some food and drinks and sat at a table.

"Soo, what you wanna do today?" He asked and I shrugged.

Is this really happening?

"Im new around here, what's fun?" I asked and he rested his face on his hands and put on a thinking face.

Aww he looks so cute.

Wait, why did I just think that? Stop it brain!

"So there's this lake but its like an hour away, but its awesome, you down?" He asked sipping on his coke.

"You planning on drowning me and sinking my body at the bottom of the lake where no one would find me?" I asked and he grinned.

"Maybe," he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"No thank you, could you drop me back at school?" I asked faking being scared and he smiled.

He looks nice when he smiles.

I did it again, stop it brain!

"I'm kiddinggg, we have nothing better to do, let's have a picnic or some stupid shit, go swimming maybe take a hike through the park, you an outdoors person?" He asked and I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he's actually not being a grumpy pants.

"Theo, you're scaring me, why haven't you said something mean as yet?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"If I'm gonna spend the day with you, oh fuck it, you down or not asshat?" He asked making me sigh.

"I'm down stupid," I grinned feeling more at peace now.

"By the way, how's your arm?" He asked popping a fry in his mouth.

That's a Diablo line, shit I forgot he's him. Does he really know I'm Lucifer? Maybe he doesn't.

"Hey earth to dummy," he said snapping his fingers infront of my face, literally snapping me out of my
thoughts, heh.

"Oh, um yeah its fine, I'm fine," I said and he nodded.

"You sure? You look like you're dying, not that I care or anything but if you die, I'm the first suspect," he said poking my forehead.

"I'm fine," I said swatting his hand away.

"Grab the food, we'll eat on our way," he said getting up.

He took our food and I got the drinks and we got into the car once more. I put the drinks in the cupholders and he gave me the food to hold.

"We'll buy some more stuff on the way," he said starting the engine and I nodded because I plan on actually smoking when we get there.