Chapter 13

Luke and I sparred for a bit then I gave him some tips. I learnt that he's 25 and the reason why he accepted our offer was because he wasn't getting any jobs. We talked and just hung out and I got to know him a bit and he was a pretty decent guy.

"Hey Luke, what time is it?" I asked as I left my phone in my bag.

"Urm 2:49," he shrugged throwing me a bottle of water which I caught.

"Damn, time flew man, I gotta go, I'll see you around, take it easy," I said giving him a fist bump as I left.

"Later," he called all I walked out teh door.

3PM

As I pulled up at the house I saw unfamiliar vehicles parked in the driveway causing me to be on guard. I'm sure its fine, the guards are still at their posts. I pulled into the garage and closed the door picking up my bags and sprinting to my room. I piled everything on my desk and plopped down on the bed and exactly five minutes later my phone rang.

"Yes boss?" I answered as I laid on the bed with my eyes closed.

"You're needed in my office immediately," he said firmly then hung up.

Urm, okay?

I sighed and got up putting on a hoodie then put my hair in a high ponytail, then made my way to his office.

I knocked on his door twice.

"Come in child," His voice said in the neutral tone as always.

Pushing open the door, I went in and the first thing my eyes fell on were the three guys who were in the room. One older man, about my father's age amd fucking none other than Theo and Klaus.

"Good day gentlemen, Is there a problem boss?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head no and instead motioned for me to come sit by his side where he had placed another chair.

They responded with good evenings but didn't look at me.

This was relatively new, no one sat behind his desk but him. I furrowed my brows but still sat none the less and he pulled the rolling chair closer to him then pointed at something on the table. Ignoring the rude gesture I leaned over and scanned what he was pointing at.

What the hell? I immediately pulled the sheet of paper closer to me and examined it closer.

"Do you know what that is?" The man spoke up drawing my attention to him.

I looked at my father who gave a small nod.

"Yes, may I ask why is this here?" I questioned both my father and him and they both sighed at the same time.

"Someone sent two copies of this, one to Don Alpha and one to myself with a note that poses a threat, we've been trying all day to figure out what this could possibly be," The man said and I looked at my father silently asking him who this man was.

At times like this, my father and I can read each other's faces for answers because we let each other do it. He understood and spoke up.

"Don Royal, I would like to formally introduce you to my youngest Capo Hunter, Hunter you're familiar with Don Royal of the Italian mafia. This is his son Theo and one of his Capos Klaus," My father introduced and I internally gasped.

Did he say heir and capo? Wait, what the fuck!?

The Italian mafia was one of the biggest mafias in the world, as large as ours. My father never refers to me as his daughter because he doesn't want the world to know he has a heir or they would come after the both of us. I'm his secret weapon and he knows it.