Chapter 32

Throughout the whole day we were growing restless. In school was the last place we wanted to be as we much preferred the mafia madness that came with big missions. We were sitting in the cafeteria when I got a phone call from Bruno to meet him outside.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back," I said pointing at my phone as if I was still on a call.

They all nodded and carried on their conversation and I walked to the parking lot to the car. Bruno was seated inside so I got in and he handed me a file.

"You work fast huh," I chuckled and he sighed.

"You know your father is going to kill me if he finds out I'm already taking orders from you," he facepalmed.

"Yeah well would you have followed them if they weren't good orders?" I asked opening the file.

I had told Bruno to do some digging to collect Intel for me. I got the information on every gang leader and their highest to lowest rank in their close circle as well as their personal information like family, friends the works. I also got a picture of Abba's son Salim. According to what we gathered Salim is practically a shadow. We never heard about him, saw him but we know he existed the only difference about him and I is that they don't know I exist. Apparently he's a young guy barely 25. I scanned the his information and memeorized the important things we got on him. It wasn't hard when we had the resources we do to know every detail about him.

Wait .....oh shitttttt no way! His mother is the late leader of the Mayhem Family? I haven't that name since what I was probably 12, we all thought they faded away and dismantled. They stopped doing what they did best.....causing mayhem. Damn so if she married Abbas there had to be the joining of the two gangs thats why his numbers had upped and he was living that lifestyle. Then when she died he became the sole leader and thats when they had to follow his rules. Now the kid has become the leader, and the other five gangs are coming to get us. I would have said were screwed but I haven't gotten my number report from Damon as yet. That will give me an estimate on how much people we are dealing with.

"Hey everything going good? Any suspicious activity?" I asked and he sighed.

"No actually, heard the Italians got shot at somewhere, haven't gotten much details as yet I'll update you when I do," he said and I nodded.

"Hey is boss alright?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Ofcourse he is, its boss, he's just in his zone right now, I must tell you thought he's becoming the beast so we have to be careful," he snickered.

Oh yes, the beast, we all hate the beast.

"Let him call me, tomorrow is Saturday so we won't be going through all this shit, we'll be planning finally, I gotta go, good work Bruno priciate it," I said patting his shoulder and he nodded as I left.

As soon as I got out the vehicle I immediately saw a mirror flash making me jump back into the vehicle. That could only be one thing, a stupid sniper who forget to tint a part of his scope. Bruno got confused and asked it if was alright.

"Fuck, give me a second," I growled scanning the area I saw the flash from.

It was still flashing, one, two, one, one, one. It kept repeating and I sighed.
Fucking ghost, trying to scare the hell out of me.

"Nevermind it's ghost," I sighed and Bruno gasped.

"No way, you found him?!" He asked and I sighed.

"No he let me know where he was, i friggen thought we werr about to get shot at," I said shaking my head.

I got back out and gave him a thumbs up and I got two flashes. I walked back to the cafeteria and sat down.