Chapter 34

Boss and I came home a couple hours ago. I haven't gotten any sleep so I decided to reboot as I couldn't sleep as usual. I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes and relaxed for a bit.

Its 9pm already I need a few minutes. Right I have a date at eleven.....

After my power up I took a shower and walked into my closet.

A dress? I don't own any dresses.

Wait, I do....from missions.

I grabbed the line of hangers at the back of my closet containing dresses and walked out to my room and threw it on the bed.

After a shit ton of debating I decided on a black fitted long sleeve dress and some heels. I did some makeup and by the time I was finished it was already half past ten.

 I did some makeup and by the time I was finished it was already half past ten

I walked into the bathroom to comb my hair when I heard footsteps in my room. It was so faint like slmeone sneaking in. I grabbed my gun, boss always makes himself known.

The door was slightly open and I peaked out the crease to see someone standing at my desk.

I slowly crept out only to boss.

I immediately went back inside and put a sweatpants over my dress, took off my heels and walked outside.

"What's that?" I asked and he turnt to me.

The room was dimly lit so he couldn't see my makeup.

"I called you didnt answer so I just thought to leave this here, some stuff I want you to memorize for your safety, new protocol," he said walking out my room.

"Okaaay then," I said pulling off the sweatpants as the door closed.

I got ready then waited a few minutes till I heard his bedroom door close and snuck out though the garage.

"Little boss, you know you're not supposed to leave," Leo the guard said at the gates.

"Leo, I have a job to get to, unless you want me call boss you can

"No no, just be safe.....wait are you walking?!" He asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"No Kai is picking me up outside," I said and he nodded.

I walked out the gate the same time Theo pulled up.

He got out and Leo gave me a questionable look.

"Theo? Where's Kai?" I asked facing him and giving him the look to play along.

"Ugh? Didnt she call you? Her car was giving some problems she sent me to get you," he lied effortlessly and I nodded.

"Oh, okay, later Leo," I said walking to the passenger door.

Theo beat me to it and opened the door for me.