Chapter Thirty-One

Arthit was basking in the warmth of the fire while Kongpob was preparing hot tea. He placed the tray with the two steaking mugs on the floor in front of the fireplace. He snuggled in behind Arthit, wrapping him in his arms around Arthit. Kongpob placed a soft kiss just beneath Arthit's ears, making him giggle.

"This is amazing, isn't it?"

"Umm," was all Arthit could muster as he reveled in Kongpob's scent.

"We will definitely have to take Rome, Phana and Achara out for a VERY nice dinner when we get back."

"Definitely."

Arthit turned around in Kongpob's arms and wrapped him arms and legs around Kongpob. He responded by laying Arthit down and hovering over him. The stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Kong placed a soft kiss on Arthit's lips.

"Do you know how much I love you Arthit?"

"Why don't you show me?"

Kong placed his head in the crook of Arthit's neck and inhaled his intoxicating scent. Then he sucked on his neck until a nice pink spot appeared. Smiling, Kong kissed the spot and placed more kissed along Arthit's neck, while he loosened the belt around Arthit's robe, exposing his milky white skin. Kong sat up and admired the beauty of Arthit like his was a priceless work of art. He smiled down at Arthit and mouthed I love you before zeroing in on the lovely pink buds on his chest. Arthit arched his back and let out a soft moan as Kong licked and sucked on each pink bud. Satisfied with Arthit's reaction, he trailed kisses towards Arthit's treasure trail to paradise.

Kong smiled to see Arthit's manhood already standing at attention. Arthit moaned in ecstasy as he was engulfed by the warmth of Kong's mouth. He gave one long suck from the base to the tip. He then lingered around the tip, not leaving one area untouched as he ran his tongue back and forth through the slit at the top. The sweet taste of the precum leaking from it made Kong hum, which sent tremors through Arthit's entire body. He then deep-throated Arthit leading Arthit to involuntarily start thrusting into the back of Kong's throat. Sensing Arthit's balls tighten, he knew what came next, so he sucked harder turning Arthit into a moaning mess.

"Kong...K-Kong. I'm c-cumming. Oh God!"

Kong felt the hot essence slide down his throat. He continued to suck until the pulsing stopped. He licked his lips and slid up to kiss Arthit so he could taste the sweetness of his essence.

"I love you Arthit."

"I love you too Kong."

Kong lifted one of Arthit's legs and placed it on his shoulder, alternating between licks and kisses up his thigh until he was nice perched between Arthit's legs. Arthit's beautiful pink hole was positioned in front of his mouth just waiting to be tasted. He gently licked the outer rim loving the taste of the man he loves.

"Oh my GOD Kong! That feels amazing."

Smiling, Kong sucked on the sweet chrysanthemum before allowing his tongue to penetrate the wet hole. Arthit's legs trembled, causing Kong to hold his legs steady while he sucked and fucked the hole until Arthit came for a second time. Kong lifted his head and grinned at the moaning mess beneath him.

Arthit whimpered at the emptiness he felt.

"Kong, please. I want you."

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

Kong reached for the bottle of lube and generously applied it his fingers. Seeing how ready Arthit was, he inserted two fingers, hooking and rotating them until Arthit could no longer form words.

"Nnnnggghhhhhrrr!"

Kong leaned into Arthit's ear and whispered. "Tell me what you want, baby."

"Arrrggghhhh...fuck! Right there."

Kong removed his fingers. Arthit looked at Kong breathlessly begging him with his eyes to continue. Kong slid three fingers inside him. He knew he hit that blessed bundle of nerves when Arthit screamed and bucked beneath him.

"Fuck Kong! Aaaaahhhh... Fuck me! Fuck me NOW!"

"Your wish is my command." He placed his hands on Arthit hips and slammed his cock into Arthit's waiting hole all the way to the hilt.

Arthit bucked and bounced as Kong fucked him mercilessly. Kong flipped their bodies, leaving Arthit on the top.

"Ride me, Arthit."

Taking cue from Kong, Arthit placed his hands on Kong's defined abs and started bouncing on Kong's cock. Rivaled only by Arthit's moans, the sound of skin slapping skin echoed throughout the room.

"You are so TIGHT Arthit. Oh God! I could fuck you all night." Kong began thrusting to meet the bouncing of Arthit.

"I'm close Kong."

Hearing that, Kong flipped them again so that Arthit was beneath him. Arthit came for the third time. After another couple of thrusts, Kong joined him in ecstasy and emptied his seed into Arthit.

"I love you Arthit."

"I love..." Arthit couldn't finish his statement before he passed out.

Kong smiled down at his fiancé and cuddled next to him. It wasn't long before Kongpob was asleep as well.

Arthit awoke to find Kong with his arms wrapped around him. He smiled, enjoying the warmth. He went to sit up and winced at the pain in his back and his hips. Feeling the movement next to him, Kongpob woke up and stretched before turning to his side to stare at Arthit.

"Morning love."

"Good morning."

"Are you in a lot of pain?"

"Oh yeah. I don't think we'll be leaving this house today."

"Sorry baby. I was a little hard on you last night."

Arthit laughed and then grimaced. "A little? I don't even remember the last part."

Kongpob chuckled and then sat up to massage Arthit's hips.

"Well, you passed out after you came that last time."

"Wow! Really? You were amazing."

Kongpob stood and bent down to pick up Arthit bridal style. He kissed Arthit and carried him up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Let's take a nice hot bath."

Arthit nodded his head and snuggled underneath the covers as Kongpob placed him on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom to run a warm bath. Kongpob laughed when he found Arthit softly snoring. He leaned down and blew in his ears. Arthit shifted in his sleep and batted at his ears. Once again, Kongpob blew into Arthit's ears.

"Mmm...five more minutes."

"Well there's a warm bath waiting for you with a very handsome man who wants to fuck you senseless."

Arthit bolted up in bed and looked at Kongpob slackjawed.

"Where is he? I hope it's Lee Dong Wook. He's dreamy."

"WHAT?!?!? That's it. I'll just have to find another fiancé." Kongpob pretended to be offended and started to walk away. Arthit grabbed his hand and held on, while laughing. Kongpob pounced on Arthit and proceeded to tickle him. His laughter was like a sweet song to Kongpob's ears. He stopped and stared down at Arthit. Breathless, Arthit locked eyes with Kongpob and smiled brightly.

"Do you know how much I love you, Arthit? My life was empty before you. I was simply existing and then this wonderful man appeared in my life. I don't know where I would be without you. You are my everything. My destiny. A rose amongst the thorns of my life. Thank you for loving me."

~THE END~

Thank you everyone for taking this journey with me and our favorite lovebirds.

Join me for my next story about Kongpob and Arthit called Until the Morning Comes.