Chapter 6

Previously:

"Wait, there's two?" Someone asks. I attempt to find the opening for the sack, and succeed. As soon as I step out of the bag, my eyes open wide with wonder.

Now...

I stand up, now at full height, watching in amazement as things fly around the room. You robots, mechanical birds, and giant jellyfish fly around the room.

As Jack emerges from the sack, I continue looking at the toys. The toys sparkle and glow as they wiz past me, buzzing and humming as they float in midair. I look back at who our kidnappers are, and I see Bunny, who I assume is Santa, a flying, feathered person with wings, and a cheery looking man made of gold sand.

"He's here! Quiet!" Santa motioned towards  the flying creature. "Tooth! Be quiet! Hey...! There he is! Jack Frost!" He said as Jack looked around at everyone in the room. His eyes landed on me, and concern crossed his face. I stood there, staring at everyone around me before I shrugged my shoulders to Jack.

Santa looked at me, then to Jack, then back to me. "Bunny, who is this," he said, pointing at me. I practically felt all eyes on me, and I looked down to the floor.

"Well, she was with Jack Frost! I didn't know what to do, I thought that maybe Sandy could knock her out." He gestured to the sand-man, and I took a step back, fearful of what Bunny ment by, "knock out."

Tooth looked at me, and flew over. "We are not going to knock anyone out, Bunny." She said, placing a hand on my shoulder. She gasped as she realized she didn't go through me. So did everyone but Jack, who stood there, smile on his face.

"You- you can see and feel us?" Santa asked, shock in his eyes. I looked at him, and smirked. "Well, if I couldn't see you, or touch you, then I wouldn't be here, would I, Santa?"

Jack chuckled, and Sandy and Bunny both looked at me, Santa, me, then back to Santa.

"First of all, my name's not Santa, it's North. Second, that might get you onto the naughty list," he said, showing me a tat of the word Naughty on his right arm. I looked back to Jack, who just shrugged and smiled.

North looked to Jack and smiled, then looked at me. "Do you mind? We need to do something," he said as Bunny slouched over, shaking his head. Tooth and Sandy stood on the left of North, clapping their hands excitedly. I looked at the Yetis and Elves scattered around the room, and they were either silently clapping, prancing around, or freaking out.

North turned around, and grabbed a book off a chair. The book had to at least be 5 pounds, and had incredible drawings and inscriptions on the entire of the book. North flipped the pages until he was at a certain page. The Yetis started surrounding me and Jack, while the Elves pranced about, their pointy hats swaying, bells jingling.

"Hey! Woah! Anyone wanna tell me why I'm here?" Jack asks, looking confused at everyone in the room. Sandy raised his hand, and started waving them around. While doing so, he created these symbols that appeared above his head. The symbols started out with a moon, then a snowflake, then a man, and then they became too quick to catch what he was saying.

"Uh, eh- the- that's not really helping, but- but thanks little man," Jack said as he turned towards the massive globe in the center of the dome room. He walked past a little elf, and froze it with his staff.

"I must've done something really bad to get you four together- Wha-? Am I on the Naughty List?" Jack turned around, pointing his staff at North, who laughed, and showed him the 'Naughty' tattoo.

North looked at his tattoo, and brushed at it as if cleaning a shield.  "Hah! On Naughty List? You hold record. But! No matter, we overlook. Now we are wiping clean the slate." Jack looked at me, then back at North.

"Oh yeah? How come?"

Bunny stood straight up, and looked at Jack, pointing a boomerang at him. Jack didn't seem fazed, but kept staring a North.  "Hah, good question," said Bunny, pointing his boomerang in between both Jack and North.

"How come," asked North, repeating Jack question. "I tell you how come! Because now, you are Guardian!"

(A/N): While making this cahpter, I realized it's kinda hard to make this while school is up and going. I'm trying to make it to where one chapter is published a day, but if that doesn't happen I'm truly sorry. I felt like I needed to get this put, just to let people know so I don't feel bad later in the long run. Thank you for reading this! Have a good day!!