Chapter 45

Previously...

After a moment of scilence, I crashed my body to his, holding in for dear life, hugging his lifeless body. Tears came down and froze on the floor. I started sobbing uncontrollably, not knowing what to do.

How could I?

Now:

I've been on the floor for who knows how long. The moon and sun has passed multiple times, but u didn't bother getting up. I didn't know if I should stay with Jack or leave and find the Gaurdians.

So I just sat at the far end of the area, which I learned was just a big hole in the earth. I left the staff next to me, and it hadn't done anything.

I've cried and cried, and after what seemed like days, I was spent. I had nothing left, no more tears, no more energy; at this point, I didn't even think I was living.

He's gone. Just leave, was all that I could think of. But I didn't want to leave. I pulled my legs up to my chest, setting my head down on my knees, sighing and closing my eyes.

Grab the staff, and walk over to Jack. I grabbed the staff, and nearly dropped it as blue and purple sparks shot from where I held it. It looked as though purple and blue streaks intertwined the staff, and I stared at it as I walked over to Jack.

I stood still infront of Jack, not knowing what to do. So I grabbed him and hugged him, nearly on the verge of tears again.

"I'm s-sorry, fo-for everything," I started, trying to calm my breathing. "I-I'm sorry for being to-too mu-much to ha-handle. I'm s-sorry for being too st-stup-id to realize w-what happens around me." I hugged him tifhter, not wanting to let go. "And I'm sorry for be-ing so pathe-tic."

I stood there for what felt like an eternity before letting go and wiping my eyes of whatever I had left to cry. I stared up at Jack, the tear forever visible on his cheek. I lightly placed my lips on his cheek, kissing him before walking towards the wall of the area, keeping the staff in hand. I scaled the wall to find the faint yet familiar silhouette of my old house.

I threw the staff upwards, making sure it landed on the ledge outside of the hole. Once I reached the top, I grabbed the staff, the same purple and blue sparks sprouting from where I held it. I looked down at Jack before making my way back to my brokem down house.

(A/N) So.......
I get this chapter is extreamly short, but in the middle of writing it, my brain went dead, and I was like well shit..... I can't fucking write a short ass chapter and give it out. It needs to be acceptable for my readers. I want them to be happy with the chapters. (Which, I hope you are, *crosses fingers..*)

So, instead, you get what I call absolute crap of a chapter, and I hope you'll like it.

Now, can you guys do me a favour, and smack me across the face if:
1). This chapter is shit,
2). I don't update within a month, and
3). I'm completely fucking lazy.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see y'all in the next one!!!!