Chapter 43

Previously:

Bunny threw one of his boomerangs, and I doged, walking behind the trees, smirking at my plan. They left (Y/N) behind as they attacked. While they searched the tree rim, she kept backing up towards the shadows.

I took it as my chance to grab her, and before we were gone, her scream rang out, and a last boomerang was flung in my direction.

Now...

Bunny's pov...

My boomerang came back to me, but we had already lost both Jack and (Y/N). Pitch ran off with the both of them. I looked to North and Tooth, and they already knew this was bad. Without Sandy, Jack or (Y/N), things could get alot worse.

If Pitch breaks (Y/N), mentally or physically, everything would go our of balance.

"This is bad. This is really, really bad," Tooth said, shaking her head and crossing her arms. I nodded in agreement. If we can't find either of them, hope and faith in us Gaurdians would break, and Pitch would rule over everything.

Everything was silent until North spoke after what seemed like an eternity. "We have to get those two back," he said, leaning on one if his swords. I nodded in agreement, and so did Tooth.

"Ay mate, suppose they went down there," I said, pointing down. Tooth considered it while North shook his head. "No, he's too complicated to simply drag the both of them down there. But he's smart enough to keep them together."

I shook my head as I realized we were just wasting time.

Jack's pov...

Everything. Cold.

Too cold.

Too cold for me even.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a bird cage. One just like (Y/N)'s when she was captured earlier. It was too cold, it even made me shiver. I looked around, but everything was in shadows. I eventually made out a silhouette sitting in a chair infront of me.

"Who's there," I asked, keeping my eyes trained on the silhouette. They kept their head down, but it didn't faze me.

All of a sudden, I heard Pitch's laughter. And a light shine down on the silhouette. And that's when I realized who it was.

(Y/N) was sitting down in the chair, her wrists and legs tied down onto the chairs arms and legs. She was covered in bruises and deep cuts, and she seemed to be unconscious. She didn't move, and by the angle I saw her, she didn't seem to be breathing either.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled, seeing if she would respond if I called out to her. But she still didn't move. I called out again, filling the silence between us, yet she didn't acknowledge anything.

"She can't hear you, you know." Pitch walked out from the shadows, holding onto one of Bunny's boomerangs, tracing his fingers across the intricate designs on the object. I kept my eyes on (Y/N), but find my teeth as Pitch threw the item at my feet. It landed hard on the floor ahead of me, and slid across the cold metal to hit my foot. And it was then that I realized that my feet were chained down.

I looked back at Pitch as his smile grew bigger. His smirk seemed as though it could go on for miles.

"Let's end this, shall we? This little fight? We can be a team, Jack! Don't you see what our powers together can do?" He asked as he side stepped to reveal two globes. One covered in black dots, and the other, with only a few shining gold dots. Immeadiatly, I knew what he was talking about, and I shook my head. "No. I see what you want. You want everyone to fear us, and that's the way that they believe in you. Children happy and smiling."

His face turned into a quick scowl before talking again. "Fine. Have it your way," he said as the metal below me dissipated, and I fell hard on cold steel.

I looked around for (Y/N), but she was nowhere to be found.

After running, possibly in circles, I heard her voice, calling and in pain. I started running, not knowing which direction I was running in. I made out a figure out in the distance, and I stopped dead in my tracks. They continued running, but as soon as they called out, I started running again.

"(Y/N)!" I called, running as fast as I could. There was no doubt in my mind that Pitch had my staff. And there was no doubt that I would ever stop until this girl of precious memories and care was in my arms again.

(A/n) SO.

I haven't been uploading.
AnD that a big problem.
There is literally no reason I haven't uploaded in like, two moths, it's no ones fault, it's not anything's fault but me and my lazy ass. Jesus Christ, writers block is a fucking bitch. Like, I need ideas People!!
I need to make an actual plot to this, fucking, story, because, i. Dont. Have. One!

Hoo, lawdy.....
I can rant for hours like this, lmao. Anyways, it seems that you guys, (can I call you guys my crew??) enjoy this book, which makes me happy.

Anyways, I'm gonna try to make every chapter more than 600 words, so I'll have something to do, and you'll have something to read.

Anyways,
Signing off, (insert community name...)