Chapter 4: Who's at the door

I look to my left and find someone in the doorway. Her hair is brown and she has green eyes. It was Jordan. My friend that I have been looking for for three years.
"Jordan!!" I yell excitedly.
"Kira! Is that you?!?!" She asks. I run over and hug her. She was like a sister to me.
"Yes it is me!" I say while hugging her.
"You and your family can stay here as long as you like." She said and smiled at me.
"I'm so happy that you are okay! More people have been dying..." Jordan said while staring out the window. "Like my sister and mom and dad. They told me to run... I should have stayed."
"Jordan, I'm so sorry." I say
"I miss them. They died two years ago. There was a giant crowd of walkers, so we all pulled out our guns and knifes. I was killing as many as I can. Trying to keep them away from my family. There was enough room for one person to escape alive. I looked at them, and they said to go. I wasn't thinking. I just did what they said. I ran, and ran, and ran, until I couldn't see all of the walkers anymore. I then realized what I just did..." Jordan said while her eyes were tearing up.
"Let's not talk about that anymore." I suggested "how about we celebrate that we found eachother?"
"Okay." Jordan said.