Chapter 5: A Ruined Day

Jordan followed me into the Kitchen. We got out some of the food from the cabinets.
"Where are we gonna get some music?" I asked
"I can sing" said Jordan.
"Okay!" I responded. I never knew that she could sing! We started the party. Jordan had an amazing voice. It lasted from about noon, until the sun was going down. We were all so tired. My parents and sister went to sleep in the two bedrooms upstairs. Jordan and I slept on the two couches in the living room. I just started to doze off when I heard pounding up against the sliding glass door. I looked over, expecting it to be just one walker. When it was 20-30. I quickly woke up Jordan and yelled up to my parents and sister that there were a lot of walkers. The glass was breaking. I counted down from ten, and pulled out my knife. The glass broke and went all over the place. Walkers piled in coming for us. Whenever we had a chance we would kill a walker. There were to many. I told Tiffany and Jordan to gather up the bags. We were leaving this house. My parents and I took care of the walkers while they were gathering up everything. As soon as they hit the bottom of the stairs, we all ran out the front door. And we went running down the street. I didn't know where we were going, but I knew it was far from here.