One

I am in shape or form saying the ship is Abusive, just in this story. I'm not saying that anyone should take this kind of treatment. It's just for the story.

==

A group of small Omegas sat in a large Van, all of them sitting quietly, as ordered by the school's main Alpha. The smallest of all the Omegas sat closets to the main Alpha, having his scent collar on, as he's the only one who hasn't found his Alpha. 

The car slowed down to a stop before the van's back doors opened and the headmaster's assistant was standing there, Alphas at either side of the Beta. "Izuku Midoriya" The Beta called out, looking a tablet in his hands and the smallest Omega, one with bushy green hair, stood up, a different Alpha guiding him out of the van.

Two guard Alphas closed the van's doors and walked Izuku up to his childhood house, and the Beta rang the doorbell. It didn't take long until they saw Inko Midoriya open the door. "Izuku" She softly said, seeing her son, still dressed in the school's uniform.

"Please sign here" The Beta handed Inko the tablet, who quickly signed and the Beta took the tablet back. "Have a good day" The Beta said to Inko, before turning to Izuku, "Behave yourself" Izuku knew there was deeper meaning, they would know if he didn't follow their rules.

Rules that had literally beaten into him.

==

"I'm glad your home" Inko tightly hugged her son, who hugged her back, but not with love, unlike his mom. "I've left everything the way you left" Izuku and Inko walked up the stairs, to Izuku's bed. 

Izuku walked in, seeing his bed, desk, and dresser and remembering old memories, happy and sad ones.

==

Izuku didn't really remember falling asleep, but he woke up to laughter coming from downstairs. He stood up from the bed and changed into a plain black tee shirt and plain black pants with matching black socks.

He quietly made his way downstairs, heading towards the living room and saw one person he never wanted to see again, Katsuki Bakugou. "Izuku" Katsuki's mother noticed him in the kitchen before anyone else did. "It's nice to see you" Mitsuki gave him a quick hug, not really one for affection, and Izuku returned it. 

"Nice to see you too" Izuku replied quietly. "Would you like some pancakes?" Inko asked, and Izuku saw a rather large stack sitting by the stove. "Sure, I'll take one" Izuku made himself a plate before sitting down.

When Izuku was at the school, he met a few Omegas, which he secretly gave them his contact information for when they got home.

==

After eating, Izuku snuck upstairs, want to talk to his friends in private. "Hey, how are you adjusting to being home?" Shoto Todoroki, the son of an Alpha who wanted an Alpha son, but, Shoto was born an Omega. 

"It's different, that's for sure, but it's been okay" Izuku said, soft as usual, sitting on his bed, putting his phone on speaker. "How are you?" Izuku grabbed out his notepad, writing down little notes he's noticed around his house.

"As good as I can get. My Dad isn't home at the moment. Neither are my siblings" Shoto said through the phone, and Izuku sighed. "That's good to hear, maybe you can have time to sleep" Izuku said, sighing when he heard knocking at his bedroom door. "I'll have to call you back" Izuku told Shoto, "Okay" Izuku then hung up.

"Come in" Izuku told the person at the door, but wished he hadn't when Katsuki walked through the door. "Hey Nerd" Katsuki sat on the end of the bed, next to the Omega's feet.

"Kacchan" Izuku left it like that, being on the borderline of breaking the school's rules, but not totally. "How was the school?" Izuku noticed that he didn't really want to be around Izuku, but his mother probably forced him to. 

"It was fine, I guess" Izuku lied, "Have you found your Alpha?" Izuku didn't really expect Katsuki to ask that. "No, not yet" Izuku told him, "Have you found your Omega?" Izuku asked and Katsuki shook his head, "No". 

==

The way that you find your Omega or your Alpha happens when you're in Heat or when you're in Rut. Though not all Omegas and not all Alphas end up with each other, some end up with Betas. 

The pheromones attract each other, thought it's much stronger during Heat or Ruts, when their emotions are really strong, either in a positive way or negative way, it also can attract their Alpha or Omega.

Some of them use their Alphas or Omegas during Heat to Ruts, but are dating a Beta. 

Those who's Alpha or Omega who live in like another state or country can usually feel a pulling sensation to each other. Or it's like the universe helps them find each other, either in person or online and then eventually in person.

==

The school that Izuku's mother enrolled him into is technically not illegal. Though many people are trying to make them illegal. It's very inhumane. Omegas shouldn't be taught that they don't matter as a person, that they should take abuse or mistreat from others. Even if it's their own Alpha.

Or if it's from their Omega.

==

882 Words

Published, 03/25/2020

Okay.... so..... let's see how this one goes. 

Your thoughts?