EchoTale Sans X Neko Frisk - Chapter 1: Wrong Territory

There has been a massive war, between Human, Neko, and Monsters. I, am a Neko. There is very few Neko's sense humans and monsters like to target us. So we live in the woods, far away from their kind. Even though, every once in a while, we have to go near that area to collect food. All the monsters and humans think we're extinct some say. And I believe it only because we do our best to stay away, so when we do get food, we have guards up in the trees to make sure we don't get close. We know every inch of the place, monsters and humans on the other hand, know nothing about it.

          There has been a massive war, between humans, Neko, and Monsters. I am a Neko. There are very few Neko's sense of humans and monsters like to target us. So we live in the woods, far away from their kind. Even though, every once in awhile, we have to go near that area to collect food. All the monsters and humans think we're extinct some say. And I believe it only because we do our best to stay away, so when we do get food, we have guards up in the trees to make sure we don't get close. We know every inch of the place, monsters, and humans, on the other hand, know nothing about it. It's kind of funny. They made a legend each one slightly different. The human legend, says that if they go on the forest, they will appear in the middle of nowhere, never to find the way back to their kind and slaughtered by monsters. 

          The monster kind, you go in and never return, the forest swallows you hole, never to live again, heck, they never relive in the first place. I think it's just to add effect. No one can relive. I am one of the royal guards, I have to thank my other half for that. Only the guards are allowed to go close to the others, for the royal king's food. Most Neko's have two halves, some are good and evil, some are just like them, some are their worst enemies. Some can't keep secrets, and some can. My half, is evil, not exactly my enemy, but not my BFF either. She always turns to violence, while I turned to kindness. Her name Chara, she looks like me, just different color clothes and eyes. 

          She wears green, I wear blue, I have brown eyes, she has red, I carry around food to heal me, she carries around a knife. Anyway, I was bouncing around the barker, tree to tree. I had to be the one to go get food for the king this time. His name is Aaron, blue ears with black spots. Blue eyes, blue clothes. He seemed to like the color blue. A few deer run as I swung to the next tree, easily knowing my presence. Before I get past, I hide my tears with a hood, covering my tail with my armor, and jumping down. I land easily, walking into the town. I walk to a nearby store, walking in, I find some meats. Fish, seafood, where do they put those things? I wondered around a little more. 

          Not being able to find the seafood section, I walk around one last time. A red aura surrounded me as I was thrown back. I hit against the wall, gasping from the sudden hit, knocking the air out of me. "What is a human-like you doing in the Monster territory?" A low voice growled angerly. "M-Monster!? I'm in the Monster territory!!!?" I exclaimed. I thought this was the human territory! "Duh! Where else would you be!?" He asked annoyed. He had devil horns and a devil tail, he looked human other than that. "I'm sorry! I thought I was in Human Territory!" I answered fear struck me. He grabbed onto my arm harshly as he pulled me up. "I'm going to make good money off of you." He growled. I squeaked as he pulled me, his red tail wrapping around my arm tightly. "Ow! Please! Don't hurt me! I didn't mean to walk into the Monster Territory!" I begged. "Not my problem." He growled back. 

          He walked out the store and pushed me, I lost my balance and fell down, I had no choice if I let my ears and tail show, if I gave any sign, I would definitely be dead. "A human?" I hear voices, surrounding me. "What's a human doing out here?", "What's going on?", "What is he going to do?", "I slightly feel bad for her." Comments continued to whisper along the streets. My eye's watered as I realized I have no way out of this, not unless someone helps me. And the chances of that are slim, Frisk, let me take over. Chara's voice rang threw my head. I can't, they'll know! And we'll definitely be dead if that happens! I answered back, my thoughts being interrupted by a hard kick in the stomach. I screamed in pain, trying to figure out what to do. "Get up." The monster ordered. If you don't we're going to die anyway! Chara explained. I slowly got to my knees. Just give me a little time! Please! I'll let you if there's no other choice! I promised. 

          I slowly got on my feet, my legs shaking from the impact. Fine! But our lives rest in your hands! Kill me, and I'll kill you a million times when we're spirits! Chara threatened. Fair enough. Now, please don't bug me. I asked, all I heard was a grunt form her, and she went silent. I was pulled to my side, running into the monster. "Who wants a show?" He asked the group that swarmed us. The crowd roared and cheered, throwing money at him to do as asked. Millions of coins, millions of little money that was soon surrounded by the red aura and brought to him. He tripped me, causing me to land on my back. Before I could react he got it a knife and pressed it against my throat. "I suggest you cooperate." The monster growled. 

          He stabbed me in the arm, then the leg, and the stomach. I was puking blood at this point. I screamed in the pin as much as I could to possibly release the sensation that my body just experienced. It didn't work. God damn, it let me in! Chara growled. Not yet! I hear someone coming! I pleaded. Who's going to save you! You're in the monster territory! Why would they save the US!!! Chara pointed. "HEY!" Someone yelled the monster took the knife out of my stomach, causing me to scream more. The Monster then looked behind him, from where the voice came from, I couldn't see, he was blocking my view, but right now, I didn't care. 

          I just wanted him to stop and he did for a little, so I tried to save every moment of sore time I had. "What the hell is going on?" The voice asked again, it was kind of deep, but yet, dangerous. Now's our time Frisk, try and get up! Please!!! Get up! Chara yelled at me. I struggled but eventually was able to get out from under him. His head shot back to me as he smirked. "Trying to get away are we?" He asked knowingly. Tears filled my eyes, even more, causing them to spill out. "ANSWER ME!" The voice yelled. The monster rolled his eyes, grabbing my bad arm, pulling me up and throwing me to the other side. I cried even more from the pain. Let me in! You can't walk with that injury! I can! Let me in! Chara continued to beg, but I kept ignoring her. "A human?" The voice sounded calmer and confused. "P-Please... make him stop," I begged, the tears making a puddle in the ground, watering the small patches of grass that were around me and making the dirt turn to mud. 

          The tears kept coming, me getting on my knees as I tried to contain myself. "Please," I said again as I tried to stand up, only that my leg was wounded and probably infected by now, causing me to fall back into a kneeling position. "What did you do?" He asked. He... might actually help? Frisk? Did you have some weird secret friend you somehow do without my knowledge? Chara asked confused. No, I didn't. I answered back. "Just stabbed her a few times, she deserved it for coming here." The monster growled. I finally looked up, seeing a tall skeleton, he had some sort of costume on, an orange eye glowing from his left eye. He leaned down and picked me up. 

          "Put her down! I found her!" He yelled as I quietly begged for help, my voice coming out as a whisper. "It's okay human, I will take you to my brother! He can heal you!" The skeleton smiled at me, I cried harder out of relief and happiness. He's actually helping. Your luck just seems to keep coming Frisk. You do know when to give up don't you? Chara asked. Yes, once I was in a life or death situation, meaning the knife was to my heart or throat, I would let you take over. I answered back. I could hear Chara sigh, Eat some food once his brother heals you unless this is some trap. Chara ordered. Promise. I answered back before my vision went blurry.