Chapter 10

3 months later:
We got into the hospital and I was nervous. Liv had her injections today. She was quite the character very loud and bubbly. She had beautiful blue eyes and brown hair her skin had darkened and now she had the same skin tone as jade. She was always so happy. I was in the waiting room jade was still at home asleep. Jades mum adored her and was always asking when her grandchild could come around. But my mum in the other hand well she didn't care there was no point sugar coating it. She hadn't called or text or even asked about her. I left her calls and text she read them but no answer. "Miss Edwards we're ready" I got Olivier out her stroller and took her into the room. "Ok so the easiest way is to distract her" I nodded and got her teddy out the push chair and the nurse put the needle in her arm. She didn't even notice and laughed at me. "Good girl liv" she got the teddy and chewed it's ear. "Right all done there's some paperwork to be signed" I walked out the office and sighed the paperwork.

I got home and jade was in the gym she built. She had on her earphones and was on the running machine thing. As you can tell I know a lot about sports. Olivier screamed to jade. Talking to her in her in her own language. I walked over holding Olivier and she screamed again. Jade puffed and carried on running not noticing me or are princess.

Jades POV:
I was in the zone if you work out you know what I'm on about. My music was blaring keeping me going. I wonder how Oliviers doing. I closed my eyes and carried on running. I breathed heavy. I smelled perries perfume. It made me feel warm and just happy. I opened my eyes and there she was sitting in front of me in the bench. She looked hot she had on a red lace top tucked into some black skinny jeans and black heels. My princess liv looked beautiful her cute little baby grow on with her pink dummy. I took my headphones out and turned off the machine. She looked at me and liv spat her dummy out and kicked her legs. I picked her up and she put her tiny arms around my neck. I went to hug Perrie and she put her hand on my chest stopping me "what?" Trails her hands over my chest "you stink" she smiled and kissed me quickly. Olivier felt loose around my neck so I picked her up she was asleep I put her in her push chair and walked back over to Perrie. "I don't stink" I brought her body to mine and she smiled "you do it's really really bad babe" she smiled cheekily and I picked her up kissing her. I laid on top of her and she pushed against me "no can't breath" I couldn't help but smile I kissed Perrie and kissed her neck down her cleavage "your tits are perfect" she smiled and ran her fingers in my hair. I don't know why but I craved her body from time to time when we're away from each other for a long time. "I love this top on you" she smiled and I pecked up her neck. I sling her over my shoulder and she hung there. "Babe let me down I want to check on liv" I knew she was just saying that. I agreed and let her down. Going in the shower. I don't want to go back to work yet.