Chapter 15

Perries POV:
I woke up the next morning with jades strong arms wrapped around me and madelaine cuddling into my chest it felt perfect we were just missing one thing my baby girl Olivier. I walked into her she was still sleeping but I picked her up and brought her in to are room madelaine was now asleep on jade and Olivier was full of beans already I loved her so much she was just perfect jade woke up and kissed my cheek "morning beautiful" she said and kissed madelaine's head as well. She was perfect.

Today we decided for us all to go to the pool I'd picked up madelaine a swim costume and Olivier one as well. We got to the pool and jade ran ahead with Madelaine. She's such a kid sometimes it's actually quite adorable. Olivier stretched her arms out trying to get to jade as well.

We got are seats by the pool and i put sun cream on madelaine and Olivier "you want to stay with liv" jade said rubbing the cream into Oliver's arms "yeah sure" I picked liv up and we went into the shallow baby bit where the water was shallow. I sat her down and she splashed about I just smiled observing her she's gonna be beautiful when she's older.

Jades POV:
I was trying to teach madelaine to swim and she was doing surprisingly well "ok so push off the wall ok that's where we'll start" she nodded and pushed off and quickly stood up "that was amazing well done let's keep practicing that" she kept going and I kept helping her she was getting better each time. She came up and jumped onto me "thank you jade" she said and hugged me "what for" she looked up at me and smiled "being my new Mam and treating me like I'm actually yours" I couldn't help but grin at how sweet she was "your are ours now and me and perrie both love you so much your a daughter no matter how you came into are life" she smiled and kissed my cheek "can we get ice cream" she looked at me cutely "corse we can now where's mummy gone" she shrugged and got out the pool and walked to are sun beds picking up a towel off Perrie she threw one at me and madelaine and Olivier laughed "you think that's funny" they nodded and perrie laid back smiling smugly "well if you think that's funny watch this" I ran over and picked Perrie up "jade don't you dare" she said trying to get down I slung her over my shoulder "should I throw her in" both the girls nodded and perrie shook her head I smiled "it's 3 against 1 baby" she shook her head and I threw her in and the girls laughed clapping there hands. Perrie came back up to the surface "I'm gonna bloody kill you" she said and grabbed my shorts pulling me in. I came up and shook my head wiping my eyes she smiled. She drifted over and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a kiss "eww" we heard as madelaine covered her eyes and Olivier was falling to sleep on the towel. We both got out "let's go home and order some Italian" Perrie said picking madelaine up.

Perries POV;
We finally had peace we'd managed to wake Olivier up and fill them both up on dinner do they were sleepy gave them a quick wash and put them to bed. I sat down on the sofa swinging my legs over her lap and placed the baby monitor next to me. "So babe I was thinking maybe I can get a job here for a bit and only go to the army when they really near me there" I smiled I'm glad she finally came to her senses "what would you work as though" I said as she rubbed my feet. "Well I did get a GCSE in filming so I was thinking start out on youtube and if that goes well I could get into the film industry. "What would you do ok youtube" I was shocked she even had this planned out already "well family videos to be honest my whole life is you liv and mads and they both have very strong personalities and I love that I really think it could work out I mean we are an interesting family I mean we're a lesbian couple with 2 kids and I'm intersex which is interesting in itself I guess I just have an amazing feeling about this" I smiled and kissed her cheek "let's do it we can buy a camera and a new laptop and lights and stuff set up a YouTube page and where done" she smiled and pulled me into her lap "I love you" she said kissing me "love you too" she smiled. Well there's hopefully a new future ahead of us.