Chapter 33 (smut)

Yes I was meant to post this on Halloween 😬

No ones POV:
It was Halloween at the Thirlwall's and they were all getting ready. Jades family hosted a Halloween party every year without fail and it's always the best. Jade and Perrie were dressed as A maid and the joker madelaine was a schoolgirl Olivia was a football player Damien was a zombie Laila was a princess Jake was a skeleton snd little Amelia was a pumpkin. "Baby we're going to be—" jade stopped herself from talking as she looked into there room to see her steaming hot girlfriend in a little black dress stockings heals. "Woah hey there" jade wandered in not stopping herself from checking her wife out. "Hi" she said putting on some eye liner. "You look..." Perrie turned waiting for her wife's compliment "like a complete slut and I love it" jade walked over to the mirror where her wife was and kissed her neck "you look hot" she said into the blondes neck. "Not too bad yourself joker" jade smiled and planted a kiss on her wife's neck before leaving. "Aww look at you all" the blonde said and came down. "mummy I'm a skeleton" Jake said. "Mummy you look pretty" Damien said causing the blonde to smile. "Mummy looks hot right guys" jade said going behind Perrie and hooking her arms around her wife's waist and kissing her cheek. "Enough you come on where my little pumpkin" Perrie said and turned around. "Madelaine put her in the car" Perrie held jades soft hand and lead her to the door. "Baby?" Jade questioned snd turned her wife around. "How are you so beautiful" Perrie rolled her eyes and pulled jade out there 5 bedroom house leaving to go to the party.

Jades POV:
We got to my parents house and it was all spooky for the kids. I couldn't keep my eyes of Perrie she's so flawless it's unreal. "Aren't you two the hottest" my mum said hugging me and Perrie. "Mum!" I scolded I probably sounded like I was 13 but she's embarrassing. "Oh shut up jade I love you both especially this one she gave me all 6 of my grandchildren more than your brother" she said and Karl my brother shrugged. "Mum am I aloud to drink this year" madelaine asked Perrie "Umm I don't know baby will you be sensible" madelaine nodded. Bullshit will she be sensible and we both knew it. "Ok only 3 drinks that's it" madelaine nodded and I turned Perrie around. "Come give me a kiss" I said and she was about to kiss me when Olivia came in holding a crying Amelia. "I think it's too loud for her mummy plus uncle Jonnie scared her he's a clown" Perrie picked her up and she cried "it's this stupid pumpkin costume baby she hates it she screamed the house down when I put it on her" Perrie huffed and rocked Amelia which didn't seem to do a lot "her normal cloths are in the car can you get them" she asked and I nodded and left to the car getting her little pink backpack. I took it upstairs and Perrie was sat in my old room with Amelia feeding on her. "This is where we made Olivia" I smiled at the memory "9 years ago" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "She's sleeping" I whispered and perrie took her over to the car seat and sat her in it with a blanket over her. She came back over to the bed and I sat her on my lap. "This is the most amount of time we've had together" I said and she leaned down kissing me. "How about we make use of your mum looking after them we have this room all to are self" I smiled and flipped us over so I was on top and kissed down her neck. "Get this off" I said pulling on her dress. She took it off and I just got hard straight away. She had a black lace thong on with a matching push up bra and her stockings. "Shit your hot" I groaned and took down my trousers "no wonder you keep getting pregnant look how sexy you are I'm suprised I've been able to keep my hands off you" I ran my hands up her thighs until my index finger reached her wet Core. I hooked my fingers around the crotch as she pulled my 10 inch cock out and pumped it slowly. I took off her thong and slid into her slowly. "Fuck" I pushed down on her hips and groaned at the feeling of finally being in my wife again. "Still so tight baby" I pinned her arms down on the bed and leaned down to suck on her neck. I left little red bites all over her neck and collar bone. "Fuck jade faster please" I pulled out and rubbed myself against her wet slit before plunging back in fast. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Fuck your so tight bubba is this all for me" I groaned and held her legs up "ohhh fuck baby I'm about to bust" I pushed myself balls deep and fucked her with fast hard strokes. I was going into her so hard it made the bed bang up repeatedly against the wall. "Ohh shit jade" she squealed before squirting onto my stomach. "Shit that's so hot" I thrust in my now passed out wife a few more times and leaned forward holding onto the bed before I reached my climax dumping my load in her tight pussy once again. "Shit" I said and pulled out seeing my cum trickle down her hole. I laid down and hooked my arm around her bringing her into me.