Chapter 13

Perries POV;
It'd been 1 week since jade had gone and madelaine was still living with me I had no clue what was going to happen but I didn't think I'd be able to let her go now she's been like my own daughter and I have actually told jade about her. She said "if need be we can adopt her anything to make her life better" which I was very glad about. It was a Saturday so I didn't have work Olivier really liked madelaine because she had someone to play with and madelaine loved Olivier because she'd always wanted a little sister. They were both in the middle of making pancakes when there was a knock on the door. I walked over opened the door to see a woman "hello are you miss Edwards" she asked holding her id out it said that she was from social services. "Yes come in" I stood back and she came in. "Now I understand that madelaine blossom has been living with you recently" I nodded "she's over there" the social worker nodded and wrote something down which made me quite nervous. "We have a space open in an adoption centre so if she could collect her things that would be great" my heart broke a bit. "Wait about that I was wondering since your here now I'd love to adopt madelaine I feel like we've bonded a lot and I'm prepared to become her guardian you can even inspect my house now if you'd like please" she smiled and nodded "I was hoping you'd say that care is no place for a child to end up I'll inspect now" I smiled and she walked through the house. Once she'd disappeared out of my sight I ran over to madelaine hugging her tight. "Perrie what's wrong" she said and held onto me. "Nothing madelaine I need to ask you something how would you feel if I became your new mummy" her face was shocked "what really you mean I don't have to go" I nodded and she jumped onto me "yes I'd love that thank you" I smiled and rubbed her back. The social worker came in and tapped my shoulder I stood up with madelaine resting on my hip. "Everything looks perfect miss Edwards if you could sighn here and here I'll be back every month to check in good look you'll have to see if you want to change her name or not" I smiled and kissed madelaine's head. "Thank you for everything" she went out the door and I picked madelaine up. "I love you" she smiled and hugged me tight "I love you too mummy"

AN- short but sweet are you enjoying the book so far any plot lines or changes you'd like ❤️