Chapter 24

Perries POV:
I woke up the next morning to Madeline and Olivier next to me but no jade. "Where's mama" madelaine looked up from the game she was playing "making breakfast but she told us to wait here we have to go down when she's done" I nodded and sat back against the headboard looking down at the 4 month old bump. Olivier climbed over madeleines legs and hugged me. "Morning mummy" I smiled at my 3 year old daughter moving her hair out the way "morning baby" she smiled and kneeled down kissing my bump. "Morning baby brother" she said "liv we don't even know if it's a boy" madelaine said placing her hand on the top of my bump "it is" my youngest argued back "right no fighting ok your sisters" madelaine smiled and kissed Oliviers cheek "so mads mummy told me about you and Vanessa" she looked away and blushed running into her own room "mummy wee wee" liv said tugging at my t-shirt. I can't wait to have another her little baby.

Jades POV:
I called for the kids and Perrie to come down. I'd made an apology breakfast for how I'd acted yesterday.id set the table out with fruits pastry and cereals and other stuff for us. Liv ran down and init my legs "hi princess" I said as she kissed my cheek Perrie came down with Madelaine on her back. "Hi uhh I'm really sorry about yesterday I should never have acted like that ever I'm sorry" Perrie put mads on the floor and came over to me slowly. "Your really sorry?" She asked and I nodded "if your that sorry your come over here and give me a kiss. I smiled a little and kissed her cheek "I love you" she smiled and hugged me and rubbed I the 18 week bump. "Your so cute" she said to me and gestured to the table. "I want nachos" I raised an eyebrow at her statement "what right now" she nodded "cravings?" She nodded going into the cupboard starting to eat. "Is mummy eating for are baby brother" liv said "or sister" madelaine added. "No it's gonna be a boy" madelaine shook her head "a girl" they carried on arguing back and forward all morning. "Maybe we should get a scan" She agrees and kissed me again "are baby enjoys these" i smiles "I can see that" I pointed to the empty packet and she shrugged "it's not my fault" I smiled "I know I know right eat your breakfast not nachos" I said nudging her towards the table.

Perries POV:
Me and jade were getting the scan today a baby boy or a baby girl part of me really wants a boy because the house is already full of 4 girls I think it's time we have a boy around here. Madelaine was outside teaching liv to do handstands with jade as well. Jades brother was coming to look after the kids while we get the scan. "Babe are you ready" She nodded and held my hand. "Come on then beaut" she said and stood up as the kids kept practicing.
We got to the hospital room and I laid down and lifted my top up "Jesus your huge I didn't even notice" jade said placing her hand on my stomach "you look at least 6 months" I rubbed my stomach "I know must be a big baby" jade nodded as the nurse cane in "hello again Perrie" i smiled a little "hi dr muller" she looked at the bump "how many months are you 6 I'm guessing" j shook my head "no 4 months and a bit" she nodded "has there been anything different about this pregnancy" I thought for a second and nodded "I've had more stomach pains from where the baby's moving and been a lot more tired and out of breath" she nodded writing them down "and severe back pain" jade added. "Perrie I think I know what's going on" I nodded "right so what is it" I looked at jade who had her hand planted on her forehead "oh shit" jade said and looked at me "what? What's going on tell me" I stroked my bump and jade gripped my hand "do the test now" dr muller nodded and started the ultrasound. I saw 2 grey blobs in the middle of the blackness. "Well congratulations miss edwards your having twins" my eyes widened and jade cried "t twins you mean 2 baby's 2 more" dr muller nodded "shit" jade said and hugged me crying happily. "2 babies Perrie 2 more beautiful babies" I smiled and hugged jade "4 kids" I said to jade and she breathed out "woo Christmas is gonna be expensive" I laughed a little and nodded. "What's the genders" jade said quickly "looks like a girl and a boy" I smiled jade rubbed my stomach "hi babies" I kissed jades head as she beamed down at my bump. "there's 2 separate placentas so they won't be identical" I nodded I couldn't stop smiling. Family of 6 now.