Chapter 18 (smut)

Jades POV:
We were in the airport, about 3 weeks ago we said we needed a holiday so we've booked one to Florida but the kids don't know all they know is where going on a plane and they don't know where yet. We all sat on the plane me and Madelaine sat behind Perrie and Olivier. We'd tried to feed liv as much as we can so she'd sleep the whole flight. Perrie got up and kneeled over the back of the seat "you ok mads" she said and Madelaine nodded "give me a kiss quick" Perrie said and Madelaine jumped up and kissed Perrie and sat back down. "And you" she looked over at me and I smiled and kissed her sitting down "you know you look beautiful without makeup" I said and she blushed and sat down.

We were 2 hours into the flight and not to be rude to my own kid but she wouldn't shut the fuck up. Perrie has an easy job liv has been sound asleep this whole time and she was having her own paradise fast off beside her. Only 7 hours of this left I thought to myself. We were filming are first vlog with the kids we were gonna film everyday on the holiday. But we'd be having a few days to ourself too. Madelaine started to finally go to sleep I filmed her as she was smushed up against my arm. She drifted off and I smiled I kissed her head and stopped recording. I moved the camera around the back of perries seat and caught her sleeping with her mouth open. I laughed a little and moved the camera so it was facing liv she was also asleep with her mouth wide open. Like mother like daughter. I smiled and relaxed. I'm so glad I've finally got 10 days of relaxation.

Perries POV:
I'd managed to sleep the whole flight and so had liv. Jade had gotten a rental car so we were on the way to the hotel. I looked back at madelaine and Oliver and they were both sleeping I kissed jades cheek "I love you" jade said and looked into my eyes. God her eyes are beautiful so brown and full of love.
We got to the hotel and it was Disney based obviously Olivier had woken up and Madelaine was up but was being very grumpy. Me and jade stool and checked in and liv let go of my hand waddling over to the Mickey Mouse statue in the corner of the room and pointed to it "mummy look" she said and gasped as she looked over and saw Aladdin. "MUMMY ALADDINS HERE" she shouted and I walked over holding her hand. I stood her next to the person who was playing Aladdin and took my phone out getting a picture. "Your adorable" I said and kissed her head. "Mads being grumpy" she said as I picked her up "I know baby she's tired" she put her tiny arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. "She like the grumpy in Snow White" she said and laughed I smiled and couldn't help but laugh a little at that cute little giggle she had. "I suppose she is and who would you be" she smiled showing me her teeth. "No white" she said her speech sometimes gets like that when she gets lazy.
We got to the room and Olivier was the most excited I've ever seen her. She ran around the whole room with a shocked face. "Mummy I'm tired" madelaine Moaned and pulled my arm. "Ok ok come on then" I picked her up and laid her in bed and she snuggled into the pillow and went straight to sleep.
Olivier had gone to sleep and me and jade were in bed with the tv in the girls were in a separate part of the room so we had some privacy. "I love you" she said and kissed my head pulling me on top of her. "How's the channel doing" I said and she smiled "good 5000 subscribers and were only on the 6th video" I smiled and kissed her "wanna fuck the kids are sleeping soundly" I nodded and she laid me down and pulled down my shorts quickly then looked up and tucked my hair behind my ear "your beautiful" she said and kissed my neck. She pulled down her jogging bottoms and I pulled off my top. Jade kissed my neck again and pulled down her boxers. She stripped my thong off and slowly slipped in. She kissed me and muffled my moans I held onto her back as I felt her length warm inside me. She started to thrust forward at a slow pace kissing me. "Come on baby I know you want to pound me" she smirked and straightened her back and started to thrust into me more roughly at a faster pace. My skin slapped against jade and she sped up now powering forward. I looked down at jades member hard and covered in liquid. She grabbed my legs spreading them in the air resting them against her shoulder. She dug deeper and found my g-spot I let out a loud moan and she covered my mouth "the kids shhh" I bit my lip "r right there baby" I shut my eyes as she pounded into me the tip of her c.ock reaching my spot. I felt my gut tighten and I let go all over her squirting out my juices into her. That set her off she couldn't get enough now she started to go the fastest I've ever had her. She held my legs digging her nails into my thighs. "I'm gonna cum" she said as she let out a groan. "D do it baby" I moaned as she thrusted forward and came in me. Her hips twitched as she finished dumping her load into me. She pulled out and put her boxers on "wow" she said as she laid next to me. "Wow indeed" I said and reached up kissing her hot cheek. "Your a good squirter aren't you" I laughed a little and nodded. "Yes I'm a perfect squirter just for your hot d.ick" she smiled and cuddles me into her. "Good night" she mumbled and stroked my hair. "Goodnight" I said and put my hand on the wasteband of her boxers.