Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN ANY PART OF WICKED (THE CHARACTERS, SETTING, ETC) THIS IS ONLY A FANFIC FOR IT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elphaba's POV

You have got to be kidding me, I have to be the roommate of the blonde one?! I mean, blondes are the worst kind of roommates when you're not a blonde yourself because they think they know everything but most, actually, know nothing! Oh sweet Oz, here she comes!

"Hello, Ms. Artichoke," she said walking through the door.

"That's not my name, Ms. Glinda," her name is actually Galinda but she hates it when our history teacher, Dr. Dillamond, calls her Glinda, so I just wanted to annoy her by calling her Glinda instead of Galinda.

"It's Galinda, with a Ga! And I know what your real name is but, let's face it, you look like an artichoke!" She laughed

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, anyway, a very handsome Vinkun prince, named Fiyero Tiggular, is at our school and I'm gonna go introduce myself. The sooner I do the sooner we'll be married!" She shouted.

"You haven't even met him yet. How do you know you're going to be married to him?"

"Because every boy loves me once they see me," she giggled. "Oh, gotta go! Goodbye, Ms. Artichoke!"

Ugh, finally, I thought she'd never leave! I, then, picked up one of my favorite books and started reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ok, a lot of people are getting offended with this chapter. I wasn't trying to discriminate against ANYBODY, not even blondes. I love you all regardless of your appearance. I was just trying to connect the first paragraph with Elphaba's line of "Blonde" from What Is This Feeling as well as her attitude about it. I apologize if that was unclear and you got offended. I certainly did not mean for that to happen.

💚 Adri