Chapter 2

Galinda's POV

I gasped as I saw the most handsome man in all of Oz, Fiyero Tiggular. I ran over to him and tossed my hair. "Toss toss," I whispered as I did so. Then, he looked at me with his beautiful diamond like eyes, and oh my Oz his eyes were beautiful and, well, I'm sure they still are. He started looking around then I asked him, "Are you looking for something? Or...someone?"

"Ummm, yes. Dr. Dillamond's history class." Sweet Oz he spoke to me!

Then that little munchkin boy, Biq, said, "That class just finished."

"Great, so I'm right on time," Fiyero smiled.

Let's see, he's smiling at me and he spoke to me, yup we're going to be married soon. Oh, Fiyero's singing! I don't even know what he's singing, I'm just smiling and smiling. In the middle of my smiling, Biq told me he wanted me to "save at least one dance" for him. "Oh," I chuckled nervously, "that's so kind." Ugh, hurry, Galinda, find a distraction so you won't have to dance with him. Yes, the artichoke's sister! "But you know what would be even kinder?" I pointed to Elphaba's sister in the chair, Nessarose, I think her name was, "See that tragically beautiful girl, the one in the chair?" I asked him. "It seems so unfair that we should go on a spree and not she. Gee, I know someone would be my hero if that someone were to go invite her!"

"Well, maybe, I could invite her." Yes, he agreed to it, my plan worked!

"Oh, Biq, really, you would do that for me?"

"I would do anything for you Ms. Galinda," he told me then went to go ask Nessarose to the dance.

"You're good," Fiyero said to me, smiling with his beautiful eyes glistening.

I know, my soon to be fiance, I know, I thought.