Chapter 9

Galinda's POV

It's getting late, where's Elphie? I'm starting to worry... and Fiyero hasn't came to my dorm yet to say goodnight. Where are they? Curiously, I got out of bed and went out to look for both of them.

I went to the main hall, no body. I went to the library, there were a few people but none of them were Elphie nor Fiyero. I saw Nessarose in the library and asked her if she had seen Elphaba.

"I saw her and Fiyero here a while ago but they just left," she responded, checking out a book.

"Wait, wait, wait.... both Elphaba and Fiyero were here...... together?"

"Yes, and they left together too."

"Really?"

"Really.... I have to go now. Bye Galinda." Nessa then wheeled herself out of the library.

Elphie and Fiyero here.... together? No, Nessa must have been mistaken, Elphie wouldn't do that to me and neither would Fiyero..... Would they?

I started to get suspicious. I left the library and walked back to my dorm room.

It was 11 pm, two hours after I left the library and I started to get even more suspicious. Where's Elphie? Where's Fiyero?

Moments later, Elphie walked in with a smile on her face.

"Elphaba Thropp!" I yelled.

She gasped at the sound of me yelling and her smile quickly disappeared. "Galinda," Elphaba said sounding worried, "I-"

"Where have you been?!"

"I was at the library for a few hours."

"Don't lie to me, Elphaba! I know you were at the library but not the whole time! I went to the library looking for you, and Nessa said that you had just left but you were there with Fiyero!"