Chapter 4

Elphaba's POV (again)

Fiyero led me into this small room at Shiz and said to me, "Elphaba, I know that Galinda thinks that I'm with her but, ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me."
Wow, I thought then I looked around to make sure that no one else was in the room with us and, sure enough, it was just us. "Uhhh..." I wasn't sure what to say. "I like you too." I blurted. Oh shoot, did I just say that out loud? Crap, I wasn't thinking, I mean, it's true, I do like him but I never meant to tell that to anyone especially not him!

"You do?" He asked.

"Well," too late to turn back now, "yeah I do."

He smiled, "Great! How about we get together sometime?"

"Sure," I smiled back.

"Terrific... Oh, it's time for the party! Are you coming?"

"Um, yeah but later."

"Ok, see you then." He gave me a small hug then left to The Oz Dust Ballroom.

Once he left, I remembered that Galinda and I had just became friends. Damn, I thought, I can't go out with a friend's boyfriend while she's going out with him! Why have I not been thinking straight lately!?

I looked at my bed then saw the black pointed hat that Galinda gave to me, put it on, took off my jacket, revealing my no sleeve Shiz uniform, then left to the party.