Chapter 6

Hey again guys! Here's the next chapter, and thank you so much for 400 Reads! It makes my day when you guys vote or comment because I work really hard to make these for you guys. Please share my story, and don't forget to like and vote on this story and my others! Happy reading!!!!
Meredith's POV
When I get home from work, Zola is bawling into Amelias lap on the couch, who is handing her tissues and rubbing her back. That should be me with her.
"Hey, Zozo. What's wrong?" She doesn't stop crying, or even look up.
"Amy, What's going on?" I say.
"Zola, I'm gonna go upstairs with mom. Why don't you get some water and call Sofia?" She says, before standing and waving me up the stairs. As soon as she motions for me to sit next to her on the bed, she begins.
"She told the baby's dad about... the situation." That made sense. She continues.
"He didn't react well, and she called me to get her. Then she started going off about how she can never go to school again, which led to her freaking out about what she would do when she was further along, and she got upset about other kids finding out, and then she just kept going."
"Oh."
I hear the door crack open downstairs, and Andrews voice trying to console Zola.
"Thank you. For, you know, being with her. I'm glad she can talk to you."
I head out of the room and pull Andrew into the kitchen.
Before he can open his mouth, I begin.
"What are we going to do when She has the baby? Or in a few months when she's on bed rest?"
"Oh- Mer, I dont want to overstep. Derek was her dad, I don't want to try and take his place."
"Andrew, that's not what your doing. But you are a big part of her life, and a huge part of mine. You may not be her father, but she is our daughter, and you do get a say."
"Well... I think some kind of online school would be best. Maybe we should start soon, so she has time to get used to it."
"I'll make some calls."
By the end of the weekend, We've arranged for Zola to follow courses on her laptop to get high school credits, and by Monday she's out of school and on the program.
I never thought I would have a baby. Then I adopted one, and had two more. I remarried, and all was well. My family was complete, I had amazing friends. I was sure the next baby would be Alex and Jo's, because as of a few months ago they were trying. I was sure I had a good 15 years before all this, but here we are.

Zola's POV, 3 weeks later
Getting away from school drama didn't feel as good as I thought it would. I thought getting away from Michael would help, but I feel like I'm hiding, because I am. From him, from school, from reality-
But instead I just have more time to think and worry about all this. And since I've got I tiny living breathing baby inside of me, I'm also hungry, tired, hormonal, and throwing up every hour. Maggie, Amelia, my mom, Andrew, Jo, Alex and Arizona take turns checking on me in between surgeries since my mom doesn't like me home alone, because I'm usually at school and Bailey and Ellis are.
My phones bings, so I assume it's the reminder to start my class, but it's a text notification. I assume it's from Sofia since I don't text anyone else, but instead it's from My mom.
"Michael and his mom want to meet us for lunch next weekend to make a plan. Are you up for it?"

Hope you liked that chapter! Should I write about the two family's meeting? Do you want me to include something with jo and Alex since I mentioned they were trying? Comment below!