Announcement

Hey guys! I hope y'all are staying safe during quarantine! I'm soooooo excited to announce that my newest story is out now! If you guys don't already know, Jolex is my absolute endgame and my heart and soul, so the entire book is about them at their peak, right after the wedding!

Before she was Jo Wilson, she had a whole other life. After escaping an abusive relationship, she's made a beautiful life with Alex. They've been happily married for 3 months, with no complications. But now, a part of her past is coming back to haunt her- or is it a blessing?

Here is a sneak peek:
"Jane Doe, age 7, complained of trouble breathing and chest pain before becoming unconscious in the field, we had to secure an airway."
We rush her into trauma 3, and I order a blood panel and Maggie starts an EKG.
"She's in heart failure. She needs a transplant yesterday." Maggie says.
"DeLuca, assemble a panel, we're gonna need to get this kid on the list," I say, before a woman enters the room.
"Ma'am, we can't have family members in the trauma room. Could you wait outside and answer a few questions?" I say, without looking up from my exam.
"Yes, but I'm not family. Chelsea Avine, I'm the social worker on her case. She's in foster care.
"Ma'am, can you tell us her name please?" Alex chimes in, preparing to move her.
"Sadie. Sadie Wilson."
When I hear her name, I feel like I've been hit by a car. -Always Been You, Chapter 1

You can read chapters 1-18 now, with a chapter a day until completion! I love you all and can't wait to hear from you on my book!

*I plan to resume writing this story towards the end of the month, stay tuned!!!*