🍚 Todoroki x Short!Reader|Munchkin

Btw you are a bit of a tsundere lol

(Y/N) POV

I've had a crush on Shoto for a while now, and we both are together often, we sit next to each other at lunch and we are usually partners in daily activities. I shook my head and tried to stop thinking of him, looking back at Mr. Aizawa who was explaining something on the board which I really didn't have much of an interest in. I've already known everything about movement and speed. Curiosity takes me over and I tilt my head to look towards Shoto. His eyes are staring towards me and for but a moment, our eyes connected. My heart sped up and his face grew red as he quickly shifted his face away from mine. In that breif moment I felt like I had grown wings, like my entire future flashed before my eyes. But I too looked away.

  After class had ended, I saw him approach me and my heart sped up. "Hey (Y/N)" He spoke to me in the deep tone of his. "Y-yes?" "W-Would you like to go to the park with me later?" He stumbled over his words, which was rare for him since he was usually well spoken. "Yes of course!" He smiled at me "See you after school then, shorty" he pays my head. "I'm not short! Baka!" He chuckled and returned to his seat.

  Timeskip bought to you by missing my ex because I have crippling mental issues and he truly loved me but I just fucking ruined it save me.

  After school I sat on the cold surface of the metal bench, the wind blew softly through the Autumn leaves. Squirrels scattered looking for acorns to eat. I looked around and saw a lot of couple's walking through the park, hand in hand deeply staring into each other's eyes in the middle of an intimate conversation. I sighed wishing one day maybe Todoroki and I could be like that. Suddenly a warmth seemed to caress my arm. I turned toward sthe presence to see Todoroki staring down at me. "Hey Munchkin" He smiled at me "I'm not a Munchkin you big meanie" his comforting voice confronted me. "Why wouldn't you be, you're so adorable and small it's cute" I blushed and looked away, he pretended to yawn, throwing his hands in the air then his arm landed over my shoulders. He tugged at me and I scooted closer to him. "Hey (Y/N) I really love you, you know.." he blushed looking away from me, his eyes twinkling. I felt my own face heat up as I tugged on his shirt. "I-I love you too T-Todoroki..." I laid my head on his chest and listened to the thumping of his heart. Todoroki planted a small kiss on my head. "Well munchkin, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I gasped and turned my cherry colored face towards his "Y-You mean it?" I stuttered not believing that he would ever want to be with me. He smiled "Of course" "Yes!!" His arms wrapped around my waist as he stood up, lifting me in his arms and swinging me around. "I love you (Y/N)!" He said joyfully. He sounds lovely when he is happy. "I love you too!" I giggled and gripped the back of his shirt tighter. He looked me in the eye and pressed his lips against my sma pair. It felt like heaven, his lips were so soft and warm like a perfect slice of warm cake. But the best feeling was feeling him smile against my lips.

Hnnn I'm tired I'm writing this at 3:31 don't @ me. Sorry if it's bad.