🍚 Midorya x Reader|Snuggles

(P/N) = Pets name that's it enjoy!

(Y/N) POV

  I sat upright on the couch, my pet cat/turtle/dog/whatever was sitting on my lap, I continued to pet them whilst peering at the television screen. I was watching clips of my Heroic boyfriend, Izuku saving people. I blushed and smiled looking at his happy face.

Suddenly, he comes through the door and looks at me with a smile. I smile back seeing he got off of his hero duty early. "Hey (Y/N)! How was your day?" He walks over me and sits by me, laying a hand on (P/N), rubbing their ears. "It was alright, just a bit lonely thooo" I whined. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in between his legs as (P/N) jumped away. He rests his chin is the book of my neck. "I missed you~" he says to me while kissing my shoulder. I could feel his hands rubbing my tummy which was rather soothing.

  I reached my hand towards him and ruffled his hair. "I missed you too!" He squeezes me tighter. "Every day when I come home" he speaks "This is the highlight of my day, holding you so close in my arms just makes all of the fear melt away, you really are special (Y/N), I feel so happy when I'm with you I can't express it." I smiled and turned to face him, his arms still around my waist. " I'm glad I can make you feel that way. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and pulled him towards me, his soft lips pressed against mine, sending a shiver through my spine. His arms tightened around me, kissing me back while running his fingers up and down my spine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. He looked at me with a small, cute grin on his face. "it's getting late, we should go to bed soon" I nodded in response and walked up to our bedroom.

  I put on one of his shirts and laid down in the bed. He pulled me towards him burying his face in my chest with his arms around me, holding me. He kissed my chin and I kissed his forehead. I loved feeling his warm body press against mine. He was so sweet and gentle, I love him so much. He hummed a sweet song for me to lazily close my eyes, his sooting touch like a lullaby, making me very drowsy, I tangled my fingers in his wild hair and he adjusts his arms around me. "I love you so much (Y/N)"

  "I love you too, Izuku."

(P/N) jumped up onto the bed and snuggles up with us. I smile feeling both Izukus and (P/N) comfortable bodies. I close my heavy eyes, breathing softly onto Izukus hair. He kissed my chest one last time as I slipped into a world of dreams.

-
It's currently 10:52 I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now lol hope you enjoyed some of it at the least! Byee!

Underrated BHNA x Reader Smuts and Fluff!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें