🍡🍚🍋 Mezou Shouji x Reader Headcannons!

Not like anyone asked or wanted this but here it is, you get what you get and also, Happy New Year's everyone!
-

SFW

•When he first confessed to you, your eyes lit up and he found it super adorable.

•When you get cold he'll wrap his arms around you to keep you warm.

•He likes to put his face in the crook of your neck, it's soothing to him.

•He loves cuddles, with everyone of his arms he'll shower you with as much attention as you want.

•He only likes to take his mask off at home, in which he'll kiss you with his actual mouth instead of a duplicate one like in public.

• He likes the height difference between you too, it makes it easier for him to coddle you.

•Even though he himself doesn't like materialistic items, he loves to give you small gifts, whether expensive or not. A lollipop on a Saturday to a lovely necklace on your birthday.

•You like to hold his hand, since you hand is really small it doesn't fit well but you make it work.

•He'll carry you if you get tired or don't want to walk.

•He finds you super cute and wants to baby you sometimes, but he restrains himself and just squeals internally at your cuteness.

•Pet names are a must, Baby, Sweetheart, Love, Kitten, Angel, he rarely uses your real name unless in public or a formal meeting.

•Gets jealous easily, when he sees another boy talking to you he'll come up and use a fake mouth to kiss your cheek, it usually results in you getting flustered and stuttering.

•He enjoys being flirtatious and making you blush, something about the way you hide shyly makes him feel warm inside.

•You like to cook for him, since he doesn't like materialistic items you will give him cupcakes, cookies, and more sweets. When it's a special occasion you'll cook a while meal for him.

•While your cooking he'll come behind you and wrap his arms around your waist, making you lose focus for a bit.

•He loves it when he gets to come home from a tiring day at work and snuggle with you, feeling you in his arms makes everything disappear for him.

The rest is NSFW, if you don't like it don't read it.
-

The first time you two did it, he was as gentle as possible, he loved the blissed out look on your face as he made love to your body

•As the relationship progressed, sex became more intense, delving into kinks and new positions.

•He likes any pose, really.

•Doggy style is fun because he can press further into you, and when he touches you, you don't know where so his suprising fingers send shivers into your body

•Missionary because he can kiss you and leave marks on you while he bucks into you, as I've said, he loves to see the lewd look on your face.

•Wall sex is also a must, it's quite easy for him unlike most men, being able to lift over 540 kg. He can hold you close to him, pressing your heated bodies against eachother. He can kiss you sloppily while thrusting into you, making your legs go weak.

•After a frustrating day at work, you'll calm him down in a special way, as he sits on the bed, you'll kneel down and suck on his member, feeling it get hard rather quickly in your mouth, he can just relax and let enjoyment possess his body.

•When you finish giving him a blowjob and he has more energy, he'll reward you by fingering and eating you out untill he's satisfied with the pretty mess he's made.

•Sometimes he'll do roleplays with you, mostly where he is in control. He is definitely a soft Dom, but in some roleplays, he won't hold back on how rough he can be.

•After really rough and naughty sex, he'll always make sure he didn't hurt you, physically, emotionally or mentally and cuddle you while telling you how much he loves you and how amazing you were, just so you know that his words in the roleplays, even when they are degrading (rarely) aren't true.

•Sometimes, when he needs to let out a little bit of anger, He'll break out the sex toys and absolutely torturing you, vibrators, dildos, anal beads, handcuffs, anything you may think of, all while telling you not to come, and if you don't obey him, he'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk the next day.

•No matter how soft or rough sex is, you always know how much he loves you, and he won't let you think otherwise. He constantly praises you after sex only making you fluster as he showers you with kisses, with your arms right around his neck.

•Aftercare is a yes from Shouji, sure you may lay hot and sticky down after an intense session for quite a while, but eventually, Shouji will carry you to the bathroom and help you clean up. After that he'll hold you in his cocoon tight arms, with a blanket fresh out of the dryer draped on you two.

-
Sorry I really wanted to do some headcannons, if you want me to do headcannons like this for anyone else, please! I encourage you to tell me the character and what kind of scenarios you want, whether it be SFW or NSFW, I'm always grateful for requests! Hope you enjoyed!