🍓🍋 His Favourite thing to do in bed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) here's a list of what the boys like to do to/with you in bed bc I'm a horny fuck. Hhh NSFW AHEAD
-

Todoroki-

He likes to tease you, rubbing his hands up and down your body, in between your thighs, he likes to watch your body shake and shiver with anticipation.

Bakugo-

He likes to bite your neck and push you down. He likes feeling the soft flesh in between his lips. He likes to hear you moan and grab his hair.

Dabi-

He likes to grind against you to tease you, and to turn him on. You can feel his cock against you begging to be freed when he does this and it drives you crazy.

Shigaraki-

He likes tying you up and taking control of you. He likes to see you hold back your emotions and try to control yourself.

Tokoyami-

He likes to finger you until you feel like you can't breathe, rubbing his fingers against your clit while thrusting his deft fingers inside you, curling and scissoring you, blissfully stretching you out while lavishing your neck with kisses and pecks. The feeling of your back arching up to his chest drives him wild. He loves to dominate you and is very kinky.

Kirishima-

He likes to fuck you in missionary pose so he can look at how happy he is making you. Bonus he also likes to kiss you roughly to feel you pant.

Sero-
He likes to fondle your nipples and boobs, yep he's a boob guy. He likes to feel the flesh in his fingers while he stands behind you and kisses your shoulder and neck, drawing moans from you.

Denki-

He's hesitate about touching you so he always wears condoms, even on his fingers so he doesn't accidentally shock you. You don't mind though, but he loves it when you suck him off. He loves the feeling of your tongue along his veins.

Shoji-

He likes to eat you out while kissing you and fingering you. He's gotten so good with multitasking with his limbs that it drives you insane in bed. He'll kiss you with his real mouth while licking your clit with a different mouth and fingering you with his hands. He goes to extreme lengths to make you feel good.

Iida-

  He was never the one to mess around in bed, kiss, fuck, and done. He never really does it for his own pleasure but on rare occasions when he is horny, he'll tie you up and slam you against the bed rest.