🍡🍚🍋 Tenya Iida x Reader

Well well well, if it ain't Sonic himself. Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Same format as last one, SFW for the first part and NSFW for the last part, enjoy my lovelies
-

SFW

Suprise Suprise, when you two first started dating, he had asked you out first, in an odd way that many people would find annoying, but you thought it was cute.

•"(Y/N)! I-I was wondering if you would like to perhaps go with me to dinner this Friday, as more than friends?"

•"Are you trying to ask me to be you're girlfriend but in an weird, professional way"

•".... Possibly"

•"Yes Iida, I will be your girlfriend"

•When you had said those words, he went insane, his face lit up and he looked like he was almost about to pass out. You, of course were very red-faced.

•When he finally gained self-control, he walked over to you and gave you a peck on the cheek, that area becoming hot right after. "See you Friday then (Y/N)." He was red as a tomato as he walked away, you aswell.

•Every so often he'll show you a bit of PDA, holding hands, kiss on the cheek, ever so rare, a short kiss on the lips. He doesn't want to make others feel uncomfortable but he can't help it.

•After a few months of dating he became more and more confident where he would cuddle you, call you sweet names and give you gifts.

•When it comes to gifts, Iida never goes small, he wants it to be as big as his love for you, a giant teddy bear, box of chocolates, cute necklace, he's all out.

•You like to give him gifts too, a fresh, college-ruled notebook, a set of his favourite pens, a backpack charm, and his favourite flowers White Tulips.

•He is a god at cuddling (have you ever watched the first episode of season 3? Iida is ripped) he can hold you in his strong arms for up to 20 minutes before he gets tired. While training he'll get you to crawl on his back while he runs.

•Some people think you're weird for liking someone so serious, but you find it funny. Besides, he's not ALWAYS that serious.

•His ideal date with you would be a walk on the beach, where he buys you your favourite candy bar and look at the adorable fish and crabs while walking barefoot, hand in hand along the shoreline.

NSFW STARTS NOW PREPARE YOUR EYES

The first time you guys did it was when he had accidentally walked in on you masturbating. He felt himself get hard from watching you pleasure yourself but he didn't want to be rude and spy on you so he called out your name, you surprised turned to face him, he had already locked the door and took his shirt off. He was dominate that first night, fingering you and fucking you roughly, wasting no time with foreplay.

•Sometimes you decide take dominance, he loves it when you dirty talk him during this state, as it makes him submit to your pleasuring touch, you ride on top of him while he fondles your bouncing breasts.

•Thats probably one of his most favourite lewd parts of your body, he loves to feel your breast in his hands and hear the small moans coming out of your mouth.

•When he's dominant, he doesn't hold back, he fucks you roughly, slamming into your shivering body as he watches your eyes roll to the back of your head.

•He likes to leave marks in concealed areas, like your chest, shoulders, stomach, thighs and hips. He rarely leaves them on your neck since they would show during training or school.

•Speaking of thighs, the first time he ever gave your oral, you went insane, crying out his name, he loved it and you tasted so damn sweet, your legs tightened around his head and you tugged his hair making him find you even more of an aphrodisiac to him. That automatically became his favourite thing to do to you.

•When you first gave him oral, he didn't feel that comfortable, he was afraid he would hurt you but after a while he learned to just relax and enjoy it, he knew you wouldn't push yourself to uncomfortable limits.

•Not really one to use sex toys, unless you want to. He likes to pleasure you with your own body instead of relying on simple objects. It makes him feel more of worth and like he's independent.

•Wall sex is a yes from him, he loves being able to press into you so easily, only for a limited time before he lays you down on the bed.

•He'll never degrade you or talk down to you during sex, even if roleplaying or if you ask him to. He just can't bring himself to treat you like that, you're precious to him, he's not going to make his flawless gem crack.

•Afterwards, he always makes sure to tidy you, himself, and the bed sheets before doing anything, not stopping to take a break. You'll put on one of his tshirts and occasionally, a pair of his boxers while he just sleeps in his boxers. He pulls you close to him as you fall asleep in his arms, blissed and knowing that it's going to be hard to stand tomorrow.
~
Another request from closeted_gay, thank you so much! Please do not feel shy to request multiple times!