🍚Koda x Small!Male!Reader🍚

Yay! This was a request for theexceedlover ( ꈍᴗꈍ) thank you for your request! Koda is such a sweetheart and adorable I mean, look at him!

❤️💖💝♥️💝💖💗💚♥️🤎💖💟❣️💕💞

Adorable. Anyways you didn't specify if this was to be fluff/smut/angst so I assumed and just did fluff, our boi is too soft for any of the other options!

Today's the day of the Class 1-A Field Trip! We were going to a nature park where we could walk about with whoever we want and do whatever we want! As long as we don't harm the park or the animals!

I tapped my fingers together softly, a bit nervous about the whole thing. I wanted to ask my crush, Koda to be with me but I didn't know..

Looking at Koda kind of made me feel self conscious about my height, I mean, me and Asui are the same height. People call me cute and girly, it's kind of upsetting but I don't particularly refuse any of it, they were right. I'm gay, or at least as far as I know I am, and my crush is one of the tallest boys in class, right behind Satou and Shouji. Shouji and I are actually best friends and he knows about my crush, which makes it kind of worse since he's friends with Koda.

Koda and I are close friends, but not that close. I've been so shy to make any advances towards him because of his shy nature as well. He was so adorable though, his little faces he makes all the time make me squeal internally. I wonder if his face is soft or hard... Hmm.. hopefully I'll find that out one day!

Somehow me and Koda managed to sit next to eachother on the bus. I was in the window seat while he was on the outside. I looked up at him "Hey Koda!" I smiled and waved at him, attempting to have a conversation with him, and eventually ask him if he wants to go walking with me in the park.

We talked for quite a while about his pet rabbit, the different species of birds in the park, and our favourite wildlife creature. He seemed so passionate about it so normally it became a habit that I would study different animals in an attempt to be closer with Koda.

At that moment, I gathered my courage up and grabbed his large arm in my petite hand, my face going as red as a tomato. "H-hey... Would you like to.. walk with me.... In the park?" I rubbed the back of my head. I could see him slightly blushing as well and he nodded his head, holding onto my arm now as a friendly manner. I smiled at him in which he smiled back.

'Adorable' I thought as we arrived at our stop, We were the last people to get out, mainly because Koda didn't want to damage the roof with his pointy head. Once we were out I smelled the fresh air and spread my arms out. "It feels so nice, don't you think Koda?" He nodded shyly, standing behind me doing the same action as me.

He took ahold of my hand, which made me jump in shock as he leaded me away, onto a trail in the park. "I've been here before.. there's something I'd like to show you" he said in a quiet, cute voice. My heart melted as I held his hand back, walking along side him.

After a while, we crossed a stream and came into a huge valley of buttercup flowers. Koda looked at me, then sat down. I did the same, sitting relatively close to him. "W-watch this" he said. I heard him activate his quirk, immediately after, lots of bunnies came running towards us, hopping into our laps.

I got caught by suprise by a cream colored bunny that hopped into my chest. I fell backwards into Kodas lap, where more bunnies piled on top of me. I laughed and attempted to pet them all, but I was hiding my flustered face behind the fur.

Koda actually grabbed my leg and put me in a more comfortable position, some bunnies were on his shoulders now. I smiled at him, and I felt like the time was right.

"Hey Koda.. Can I confess something?" I spoke in a low voice. He nodded at me and I took a deep breath.

"Please don't think I'm weird but.. I.. I love you Koda, you're so adorable and I really want to be your boyfriend.. but I don't know if you have feelings like that, especially since I'm a boy.." my voice got shyer and shyer with each word. I closed my eyes and waited for a response as I scratched behind a bunnies ears.

I felt his strong hands pull me closer to his chest, I could feel his heartbeat, it was going really fast. He brought his face close to mine and kissed my forehead, making my cheeks feel very warm. I covered my face in my hands "I would love for you to be my boyfriend" he said in an adorably shy voice. I uncovered my face to look at him.

He was blushing now, his nose and cheeks, I guess they are cheeks, were very red. I sat up in his lap, cupping his warm face as she did the same to mine. The bunnies hopped in circles around us as I pressed my forehead to his. "I-I love you so much Koda!" My voice was shaking.

  I pinched myself, hoping this wasn't a dream. It seemed too perfect to be real. The bunnies surrounding us and the soft breeze flowing through the air and caressing my (h/c) hair. He put his hands around my waist and hugged me tightly. I could feel his chin rest in my shoulder as I hugged him back. "I love you too (y/n)... I never thought... Anyone would like.. someone with my face.."

My eyes went to meet his, our faces were dangerously close to eachother. "I think your face is cute, it fits you!" I smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips, they were hard, but they were warm, he eventually got used to the feeling of my lips against his and pulled me close to him, our hearts beating close to one another.

After I pulled away, the bunnies came jumping back into our laps, craving attention. I turned around to face away from Koda, still in his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. About four bunnies were in my lap which we were both petting.

I sighed against his warm body. So amazing, this felt like a fairly tale. But this, this is reality, and boy, was I happy to hear that.