🍚Shouji x Hospitalized!Reader

I wrote this because I was in the ER, and I'm still working on the others but here's this for now
(only slight angst bc you are hurt and all that jazz)
Also you and Shouji French kiss once that's about it, I just want love ಥ‿ಥ
-

  I groaned as I sat up in my quite comfortable hospital bed, my arms were shaking in pain as I tried to reach for my phone. When I finally accomplished this task, I saw that my boyfriend, Shouji had left a message to me. I smiled weakly as I read it.

ShOwOj😘: I'm coming to visit you babe, hope you're doing well.

I sighed, he was going to come even if I told him he didn't have to so I just gave in and typed a simple "Okay, Love you" With a heart emoji.

  My arms were hurt pretty badly so I couldn't move then easily. My legs were completely crushed and snapped apart. I groaned as I tried to sit up, watching a nurse come in to provide my breakfast.

  The oatmeal was gray and clumpy so I didn't touch it, she had given me orange juice and toast on the side and I devoured both if those. I didn't realize how much I was starving until then. The toast was perfectly crunchy and the juice was very filling. I sat the tray down on the side of my bed and reached my arm up to feel my forehead, it was wrapped in bandages and extremely warm. I checked my phone to see if my boyfriend had messaged.

ShOwOji😘: I love you too babygirl, hang in there I'm on my way🥰.

  I smiled at my phone, getting flustered from his cute little pet names. I laid on my side and covered myself with blankets, I plugged in some earphones and listened to relaxing music. I imagined Shoujis warm embrace right now, holding my body close. It felt nice.

  I looked at my phone, scrolling through memes for a while. I unplugged my ear phones since they were uncomfortable on me when I laid down. I smiled at a meme when I heard a knock on my door.

  My nurse opened the door and said to someone "Visiting time lasts for 3 hours, since you're the only one who's come to see her you are allowed to get that time to yourselves, though I will be checking up on her every 30 minutes" She smiled calmly as I heard a familiar voice reply,

  "Thank you, I'll make sure to make the most of my time" He said, and proceeded to enter my room and shut the door behind him. I looked up and saw my tall, and amazing boyfriend Shouji, he was holding a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear with the words "I love you" Written on its stomach. I squeaked softly, my heart racing and my face going flushed. I attempted to sit up but he came quickly to my side

"It's okay babygirl, get some rest. I'll be here for a while" He placed the teddy bear on my bed and sat the flowers down on my end table. He stroked a piece of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead with his mask on. I closed my eyes, feeling his warm hands on my body. I scooted closer to him and laid my head in his lap. He say on the edge of my bed, combing my hair with his fingers, telling me sweet words like "You'll be alright" "It's okay I'm here for you"

  I eventually gained the strength to sit up and scooted my way towards him, he got the idea and cradled me in his arms, holding my small body close to his. He started to move back and forth slowly, as if trying to rock me like a baby. "Shouji" I whispered.

"What is it, my angel?"

"Thank you for being here with me"

  His face lit up, his finger reaching up to his face and pulled down his mask. I could clearly see his toothy grin. He pursed his lips and pressed them against mine, driving me crazy. Even though most of my bones were bruised, it felt absolutely perfect.

  His lips moved in sync with mine as he gripped onto my hospital gown. I felt him lick my bottom lip shyly, I gripped onto the cloth of his face mask and parted my lips slightly. He slithered his tongue into my mouth, it wasn't heated, it was more comforting than anything. I let out a happy sigh into the kiss and played with his tongue using my own. He combed the back of my hair with his hands and pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you so much" He said as he lifts me up from him and lays me on the hospital bed. He himself had slipped of his brown leather shoes and laid down in the spot next to me. The bed was pretty big so it was easy to make space for him. He wrapped all his arms around me and started to rub my back. I sighed and buried my face into his neck, breathing softly. He placed numerous kisses on my forehead. I placed my hands on his chest and closed my eyes, humming. He starts to play with my hair, still kissing my head. "Have I ever told you that you're absolutely stunning?" I blushed "Yes.. I believe you have.." I whispered softly as if telling a secret. He lowered his voice as well "Well it's the truth darling, I love you so much babygirl, I never want to let go of you. When I heard you were in the hospital I cried. I was so afraid that you were hurt really badly and that I would lose you. I can't bear the thought of living without you," I closed my eyes and smiled, blushing profusely. "I love you too Shouji, you always make me so happy." He ran his hands up my shirt and rubbed my back, I was enclosed in his arms like a cocoon. His warm touch electrified my skin, bleeding a soothing feel into my heart. I sighed contently and closed my eyes, falling asleep in his arms.