🍋Hero!Shouji x Fangirl!Reader|Kitten~

Disclaimer: this is really fucking long. Took me a while to finish this I'm sorry
Kinks: Bondage, Daddy/Kitten, Anal, one man Orgy lmao.
-

  "Have a good day,(Y/N)"

I waved to my boss, Shouji Mezou whilst blushing and walking out the door. It was frigid, which means that I'll be sleeping in the cold tonight.

  I work for the Pro Hero Tentacole, otherwise Shouji Mezou. He and I went to the same High School a few years back, UA. Now I'm here working under him. I don't mind all that much, I get paid well and I get to be around him more. He radiates positive energy. I've had such a huge crush on him but I was never able to express my feelings.

  He's taken off his mask around me before, he looks flawless without it. His toothy grin draws me closer to him. The same smirk I imagine staring down at me while he hovers over me...

I shook my head, ignoring those lewd thoughts. I still remember a time, during training when a brick had collapsed on me, breaking my ankle. He didn't hesitate to pick he up gently in his angelic hold. His arms wrapped firmly around my hurt body, holding me close.

  I often fantasized about that situation, wondering if it was an act of kindness or if he really cared about me. I sighed as I walked through the streets of Tokyo, feeling the icy winds hit my face like the caressing touch of a mother's hand. My body shivered against it, reminding me that the heating in my small apartment was broken. I mean, I guess I can bury under the blankets and watch a movie or two.

  As I arrived there, I opened the door and stepped into the building. I waved to the doorman and the kind elder lady at the front desk, they both waved back with tired smiles on their face. It's been a long day, the skies are gray and swirlly, it's the type of day where you'd make a steamy bowl of instant ramen and watch your favourite TV show.

  When I arrived at my apartment, I immediately threw my bag on the couch and fell onto it. Sighing, I rubbed my forehead and started my recovery from the days events.

  Shouji and I had gone on a patrol and happened across a cluster of low level thieves attempting to rob a Pawn Shop. We had stopped them with ease but one of their quirks had made me extremely exhausted, which was still affecting me slightly, or maybe all of the work outs. Whatever it was all I knew was that I wanted nothing more than to be cuddling Mezou, his hands and arms wrapped around my body while I slept, my hands around his neck as I laid on top of him.

  I sighed as I looked around my apartment, there we're many posters and figurines of him scattered around. I leaned back my head and drifted off once again into the world of my petty fantasies. Several scenarios instantly came to my mind.

  Shouji, sweeping me up in his arms as he leads me away from safety, he then declares his undying love for me, making me squeal and hug him, I tug down his skin tight mask and kiss him on his warm lips. He wrapping his arms around me as a journalist takes numerous photos of us and putting it on the front of the local news.

  Also, while going out to his favourite restaurant, him sitting in the booth next to me, as per the usual, but his and mine hands were holding each other while another of his muscled arms around me, holding me close to him as I feed him Takoyaki balls. His warm body feeling like protection from all the elements.

  That one thought though, the one that I never try to think about but it always lingers in my mind. On lonely days like this, it comes to the front of my mind, embracing me..

  My breath hitched as I slid my hand into my panties and covered my mouth, letting my fantasies take over.

Your thoughts™