🍚 Denki x Reader|Laughs

Idk what I was thinking lol 😂
Also you're on your period congrats.

(Y/N) POV

  The day we were finally going to move into our dorms came, Mr. Aizawa was talking about the thing with Bakugo getting kidnapped and Kirishima, Izuku, Momo, Tenya, and Shoto had tried to save him. I was in the hospital so I didn't pay much attention. After the speech, Bakugo had dragged my boyfriend, Kaminari behind the bushes, I was curious so I started to approach when a surge of electricity filled the air. Bakugo came out holding some money, which he gave to Kirishima. I went to see if Kaminari was okay but he came out, thumbs shooting towards the sky, his face looked so funny he has this huge braindead grin, his eyes averted upwards.

  I tried so hard not to laugh at his face, but I couldn't stop myself. I was rolling in the ground, giggling and wheezing as he kept making weird noises. The whole class was laughing. It was a great day.

5 YEARS LATER

  "CHOCOLATE" I screamed while cuddling my boyfriend Denki. I was on my period at the time and he and I were watching Hulu and snuggling. He chuckled at me and kissed my forehead "I'll get you some chocolate my love" I smiled at him and adjusted my position on my bed "Thank you!" He made his way to the kitchen in our apartment.

Kaminari's POV

  I walked into the kitchen to get my girlfriend, (Y/N) some snacks. She was on her period and kind of grumpy. I wanted to make her happy, when an idea popped in my head. I took a fork out of the drawer and stuck it in an electric socket, enhancing my powers, then I electrocuted myself while holding her chocolate.

(Y/N) POV

I sat on my bed watching Steven Universe screaming the theme song "WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS~" when Kaminari walked back in. He had the same face from grade 9 when we were in UA. His braindead expression, one hand holding chocolate bars and the other doing a thumbs up. I grasped my pillow and started laughing into it. His face was so unexplainably funny, that it always makes me laugh. Too bad I'm on my period and blood starts to spill out of me because I'm laughing 😶.

  After that experience, my cramps were over and we laughed over it together and continued to watch Steven Universe. He pulled me in his lap and kissed my neck and shoulder while watching the show with me. I turned around and kissed him on the lips, he laughed and booped my nose "You're so adorable" he complimented. I looked away shyly. "I love youuuuuu babyyy" he said to me in a whiny voice. I sighed "I love you too, dork"

-
I'm going to try to give love to all the boys so please give me any request I'm open to anything I need help lol I don't know what you guys like ahhhh. Sorry this is so short.