🍚Kaminari x Tired!Reader🍚

I'm tired, writing this at 2:15 AM so it's gonna be short but oh well.

-

  The bell to indicate that classes are over rang through the Class 1-A classroom, making me perk my head up a tiny bit. Aizawa looked around at us, figuring that we were well behaved to get going. "Alright, class dismissed" He said before getting in his sleeping bag and passing out. I didn't blame him, I was tired as shit. I stayed up way too late over thinking about my friends and schoolwork, so I was exhausted.

  I stumbled to get out of my desk and grab my bag. My legs were weak and tired from sitting down, so I was walking wobbly. Then, my friend, Denki approached me. "Hey, are you good? You look drunk" He let out a laugh, patting my shoulder. I rolled my eyes wearing. "I'm tired, that's all." I said and continued to walk like a zombie towards the exit. He grabbed my wrist "Wait" He said. I stopped to turn back to him, half annoyed because I wanted to get in my bed. "what?" He flushes "I was wondering if you'd like to come to my dorm today, (Y/N)" He asked. We walked out of the class together.

  I yawned "I'm tired, I wanna take a nap." I almost bumped into him while walking next to him. He swung his arm around my shoulder, almost tipping me off balance. "I know! I have an idea, come on!" He said, holding my hand and rushing me outside. I walked rushed behind him, not really paying attention to the fact that he was practically dragging me. We reached the dorm building. "Get on my back, I'll carry you up the stairs," He kneeled, I was too tired to complain so I got on his back, closing my eyes.

  When I opened my eyes, I was in his dorm. He had me layed in his bed with my shoes off. He brushed my hair out of my face "What if we take a nap together, (Y/N)?" I thought I must be dreaming, I've had a crush on him for a while but never admitted it. Now he wants to sleep with me. I just simply nodded, blushing as ye pulled me into a cuddling position underneath his comforter.

  "Sleepy (Y/N), I love you" He kissed my head before I fell asleep in his arms.