🍋Hero!Todoroki x Fangirl!Reader

I've realized that this isn't going to get any views if I don't do characters like Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Kirishima more often. Most of the people in the MHA/BNHA like those characters a lot. I'm not one of them. I mean sure I could write a fluff or lemon every blue moon for them, but I've never really been attracted towards their characters like that, I've always liked the minor characters like Shouji, Tokoyami, Kouda, Ectoplasm, Ojiro and Aoyama. Sorry if this is bad I just dont do good writing for those character I guess lol. I'm going to practice with them more often. Anyways Enjoy, also there is a trigger warning in the beginning, someone ATTEMPTS to rape (Y/N) but it doesn't happen
-

  After a long day of work, I was getting my stuff ready to walk home, it was very dark out as I slipped on my (f/c) jacket and stepped out the door with my duffle bag in hand. The time was 8:30, the foggy skies shrouded the moon, but the moon still shined through the fog, enlightening my vision with the moonlight. I didn't have any sort of transportation to get home so I had to walk. My home was about 20 minutes away but 10 minutes if I went through the alley way, which I always did. I sighed and started my trek in between the tall building. I lived in Hosu city, which was famous for the 'Hero Killer Incident' that was about 7 years ago, when I was in high school. Three kids from the school I went to, Izuku Midoriya, Iida Tenya, and Shoto Todoroki, the last one I had a crush on, but we didn't really interact much, but we were friends and talked every once in a while. I was in class 1-B but I couldn't help but notice him whenever he walked by me, fantasizing about how nice it would be to be in a relationship with him..

  As I lost my train of thought, I couldn't hear the footsteps of someone following me, stalking me from the shadows. I continued on my way until I was pushed violently against the wall, a knife at my throat. I shivered and was scared and looked at my attacker, he had a face mask on but his hair was jet black. "Don't even think about using your quirk or I will slice your neck" He spoke in a raspy voice. I didn't try to move at all, partly I was scared of the knife and partly I was frozen in fear. It wasn't like my quirk was going to help at all, my quirk is pretty useless in fighting aspects, it makes people's energy increase, even though it can help friends, when it comes to village like this guy, it only makes the situation worse. "You're really pretty huh? Now, you're going to do what I say or this knife is going to have a taste of your blood." I shivered at the thought of what he was going to do with me, hopefully we would get it over with.

  "Take off your clothes" He commanded, I complied, just hoping he wouldn't try to hurt me with that knife. I stripped down to my undergarments. He then pushed the knife to my throat again. "You would look so pretty with blood gushing out of you~" I paused and looked behind him for a brief second, I saw a silhouette behind him and quickly looked back at the attacker so he wouldn't get suspicious, listening to him ramble on. The person behind him pulled the man off me and threw him against the opposite wall, he lifted his right hand and froze him against the wall. I looked at the hero and recognized him as the very person I was fantasizing about, Shoto Todoroki, son of Endeavor, and currently the number 2 hero next to Deku. He looked at me and wrapped a shawl around my body, he scooped me up in his arms, his eyes widened when he stopped to look at my face. "(Y/N)?" I nodded and bit my lip, looking down. "Sorry it's just, I haven't seen you in forever, are you alright?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm just cold.." He held me tighter and ran away from the attacker "I'll take you to my house, it's right through this alley actually. I smiled " Thanks.. Um.. Is it okay if I stay for a bit, I don't have any clothes and it's cold outside.." He smiled at me "Of course, you can borrow one of my shirts and pajama bottoms" I smiled back a buried my face into his chest. "Thank you for saving me."

Todoronis POV

  She had her face in my chest. I blushed wildly as I carried her home, I had always had a crush on her back in high school but we were separated when I went to be a hero and she went to college. She was so adorable right now. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my throat.