🍓🍚Where he kisses you

So this is my first ever Imagine thing. If you want me to add someone to this list or any other Imagine list the just comment who you want me to add! ^•^
-

Todoroki-
He likes to kiss your forehead, he likes to make you feel giggly and soft and also warm inside. Kisses on the head symbolizes protection and love.

Bakugo-

He likes to kiss your hand and back, he likes to feel the texture of your skin against his lips, it makes him feel powerful. He might do this before training if no one is watching.

Dabi-
He likes to kiss your lips for the soul reason that you like the feeling of his stitches against your lips, and he loves to make you feel happy.

Shigaraki-
He likes to kiss your shoulder, he likes the warmth of your shoulders and likes to feel them heat up when he kisses them.

Tokoyami-
He likes to kiss you on your neck. He doesn't care if anyone is watching or not, he likes to make you feel protected and loved. (Occasionally Dark Shadow will try to kiss you but Tokoyami gets jealous and scolds him)

Kirishima-
He likes to kiss your lips. The soft texture of your lips remind him that he is strong and rock hard, it remind him that he is the leader of this relationship, and you don't mind at all.

Sero-
He likes to kiss your thighs, but not in public, in public he likes to kiss your arm or cheek, he likes being able to be your small arm or face in his hands while he kisses you there.

Denki-
He is not much of a kisser since he is scared he will electrocute you but every once in a while when he does, he loves to lavish your lips and collarbone. He likes hearing you giggle.

Shoji-
He likes to kiss your biceps and triceps, he likes to feel the muscle in your busy when he rarely takes off his mask to kiss you, it makes him feel strong and passionate.

Iida-
He likes to kiss your calf of your leg. Lol jk he's not weird he likes to kiss your nose. He likes it because it is small and cute, just like you! (Bonus: he also boops your nose)

-
Well that's all folks, if you want me to do someone else comment here* :p